Matthew Dayes
-
What I love is Crowell getting handed the ball, he takes a step and is instantly nailed by two defenders, and people on here instantly post: "CROW IS A BUM, HE'S BLIND!"
Yet when the same thing happens to Duke, not a word is uttered.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with Crow's instagram pic from last year. Nothing at all. It's because the guy who averaged damn near 5 yards a carry last season has all the sudden gone Ray Charles.
What I love is Crowell getting handed the ball, he takes a step and is instantly nailed by two defenders, and people on here instantly post: "CROW IS A BUM, HE'S BLIND!"
Yet when the same thing happens to Duke, not a word is uttered.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with Crow's instagram pic from last year. Nothing at all. It's because the guy who averaged damn near 5 yards a carry last season has all the sudden gone Ray Charles.
He’s been that way for a long time. Has nothing to do with the picture. In fact I’d say this fan base has been more forgiving than expected with that.
-
What I love is Crowell getting handed the ball, he takes a step and is instantly nailed by two defenders, and people on here instantly post: "CROW IS A BUM, HE'S BLIND!"
Yet when the same thing happens to Duke, not a word is uttered.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with Crow's instagram pic from last year. Nothing at all. It's because the guy who averaged damn near 5 yards a carry last season has all the sudden gone Ray Charles.
He’s been that way for a long time. Has nothing to do with the picture. In fact I’d say this fan base has been more forgiving than expected with that.
He’s been that way for a long time. Has nothing to do with the picture. In fact I’d say this fan base has been more forgiving than expected with that.
Nah... this fan base just saw 900+ yards rushing at season's end and did not ask, "How?"
I'll say it again... Crow is a good back, very good in the right system, and IMO is the most complete back on our roster, but he is flawed and can be improved upon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login