Skip to content

Guideline to Judge Dorsey - Coffee Fetcher?

The Browns Board
21 12 715 1
  • @ghoolie said:

    HUE MUST GO. HUE MUST GO  HUE MUST GO. ENough pampering these fuggas already.

    Hugh, without doubt, is a lame duck HC in Cleveland.

    Why would Dorsey accept this job if he cannot make a HC change?  He will.  If not, Ghoolie is right.

    Dorsey came from very good Front Offices in GB and KC - not to mention his UCONN roots.

    The Browns, apparently, jumped in before Dorsey had a chance to interview with the Giants.  I can only wonder what the Browns offered him.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @chicopeejohn said:

    Hugh, without doubt, is a lame duck HC in Cleveland.

    Why would Dorsey accept this job if he cannot make a HC change?  He will.  If not, Ghoolie is right.

    Dorsey came from very good Front Offices in GB and KC - not to mention his UCONN roots.

    The Browns, apparently, jumped in before Dorsey had a chance to interview with the Giants.  I can only wonder what the Browns offered him.

    John, let me be clear. I think Dorsey is, knowledge wise, a million times more qualified than all the GMs before him. On resume....this is a choice I support..........

    But there is more than a resume, as you alluded to. To be successful this GM MUST be able to trample on all the BS that has kept pervious versions from succeeding. Frankly I think Dieken has had a ton of influence on Lerner and now Haslam, as does Jim Brown and Bernie. WHy are these jackoffs always so close with the franchise?

    Dorsey MUST be his own man. He must run through this organization like Ghengis Khan. If he doens't, then he is just another coffee fetcher.

    There is no reasoning that woudl justify Hue Jackson returning as head coach. If he does, then Dorsey will never have an honest chance, nor will we.