"Why the Cleveland Browns don't win?"
-
The Browns are 3rd in the NFL in yards per rush attempt but they have the 8th fewest attempts
The Browns are 31st in yards per pass attempt but they have the 7th most attempts with a rookie QB
WORST HEADCOACH OF ALL-TIME!!!!!!
The Browns are 3rd in the NFL in yards per rush attempt but they have the 8th fewest attempts
The Browns are 31st in yards per pass attempt but they have the 7th most attempts with a rookie QB
My fav stat-fact from Sunday?
The Browns ran the ball five times on a 96-yard touchdown drive in the second quarter, then ran the ball eight more times the rest of the game.
-
"Touchdown" Tommy Vardell had all of five touchdowns in the 40 games he played for the Browns over four seasons.
He's a weird reason to start liking a team.
He was fondly known as "1st Down Tommy" I recall , back in the day.. What a loser...LOL!
-
"Touchdown" Tommy Vardell had all of five touchdowns in the 40 games he played for the Browns over four seasons.
He's a weird reason to start liking a team.
He was fondly known as "1st Down Tommy" I recall , back in the day.. What a loser...LOL!
He was fondly known as "1st Down Tommy" I recall , back in the day.. What a loser...LOL!
Can show the sometimes HUGE difference between NCAA and the professionals especially after signing that bonus check. Desire to really get beat up every week can show.
He never fumbled at Stanford either.
-
The Browns are 3rd in the NFL in yards per rush attempt but they have the 8th fewest attempts
The Browns are 31st in yards per pass attempt but they have the 7th most attempts with a rookie QB
My fav stat-fact from Sunday?
The Browns ran the ball five times on a 96-yard touchdown drive in the second quarter, then ran the ball eight more times the rest of the game.
My fav stat-fact from Sunday?
The Browns ran the ball five times on a 96-yard touchdown drive in the second quarter, then ran the ball eight more times the rest of the game.
This pains me greatly.
-
I was a fullback. Followed him a bit in college. Looked up to him as a fullback. He went to the Browns so that became my team. I was a high school aged kid. That make better sense?
I guess I would think you would have picked a fullback that was actually good?
You can be honest - it was because he was white, right?

I guess I would think you would have picked a fullback that was actually good?
You can be honest - it was because he was white, right?

He wasn't really "white". He was actually, like, Polynesian or something...wasn't he?
Or, actually, upon further review...it seems that the Vardells have a lot of Native American.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login