Skip to content

Seriously, Why do we ALWAYS have to wear White on White Uniforms at Home?

The Browns Board
44 15 2.4k 1
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @boo-fagley said:

    What ever you say.

    The Bangles still suck.

    They are one of hundreds of bands of which I like some of their stuff.  Grow the fuyuck up.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #42

    Jeez, this is what 0-15, 1-31, 38-121 over 10 seasons is doing to our fan base & forum posters? 

    I love the classic look, but also own the new Orange jersey. To each his own I suppose.

    Hey boo- I was in Mesa, Arizona last week for my son's wedding, and watched not only the Browns loss to the Ratbirds, but the NE-Pitt game in a sports bar. Just my opinion, and the disclaimer is I'm a down-trodden Browns fan, but the 2 most annoying fan bases were on display, in a "neutral" environment. As you know, most of metro Phoenix is transient.

    Patriots fans are annoying for sure. They feel persecuted because of the deflate gate saga. They don't acknowledge Belichick as a cheater. They think Gronk did nothing wrong when he cheap-shotted that Bills DB a couple weeks ago. They think the Tuck Rule vs Oakland was perfectly fine.

    Yet, with all that, Steeler fans are worse. You'd think that over turned call on Jesse James was bigger than Watergate, WWI or WWII, maybe the Cuban Missle Crisis, etc. I'd be proud as hell of our Browns if they were a contender for 40+ years, I would just hope I wouldn't get as "in your face" Socky about it. They all say they "hate" Big Ben, even Le'Veon Bell for their antics, but they wave their towels at every turn. 

    The worst are the Ratbird fans, who try and "educate" us here in Cleveland about how our politicians screwed up and let Modell walk.

    Just my opinion. Happy New Year everybody.

  • Jeez, this is what 0-15, 1-31, 38-121 over 10 seasons is doing to our fan base & forum posters? 

    I love the classic look, but also own the new Orange jersey. To each his own I suppose.

    Hey boo- I was in Mesa, Arizona last week for my son's wedding, and watched not only the Browns loss to the Ratbirds, but the NE-Pitt game in a sports bar. Just my opinion, and the disclaimer is I'm a down-trodden Browns fan, but the 2 most annoying fan bases were on display, in a "neutral" environment. As you know, most of metro Phoenix is transient.

    Patriots fans are annoying for sure. They feel persecuted because of the deflate gate saga. They don't acknowledge Belichick as a cheater. They think Gronk did nothing wrong when he cheap-shotted that Bills DB a couple weeks ago. They think the Tuck Rule vs Oakland was perfectly fine.

    Yet, with all that, Steeler fans are worse. You'd think that over turned call on Jesse James was bigger than Watergate, WWI or WWII, maybe the Cuban Missle Crisis, etc. I'd be proud as hell of our Browns if they were a contender for 40+ years, I would just hope I wouldn't get as "in your face" Socky about it. They all say they "hate" Big Ben, even Le'Veon Bell for their antics, but they wave their towels at every turn. 

    The worst are the Ratbird fans, who try and "educate" us here in Cleveland about how our politicians screwed up and let Modell walk.

    Just my opinion. Happy New Year everybody.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @bob806 said:

    Jeez, this is what 0-15, 1-31, 38-121 over 10 seasons is doing to our fan base & forum posters? 

    I love the classic look, but also own the new Orange jersey. To each his own I suppose.

    Hey boo- I was in Mesa, Arizona last week for my son's wedding, and watched not only the Browns loss to the Ratbirds, but the NE-Pitt game in a sports bar. Just my opinion, and the disclaimer is I'm a down-trodden Browns fan, but the 2 most annoying fan bases were on display, in a "neutral" environment. As you know, most of metro Phoenix is transient.

    Patriots fans are annoying for sure. They feel persecuted because of the deflate gate saga. They don't acknowledge Belichick as a cheater. They think Gronk did nothing wrong when he cheap-shotted that Bills DB a couple weeks ago. They think the Tuck Rule vs Oakland was perfectly fine.

    Yet, with all that, Steeler fans are worse. You'd think that over turned call on Jesse James was bigger than Watergate, WWI or WWII, maybe the Cuban Missle Crisis, etc. I'd be proud as hell of our Browns if they were a contender for 40+ years, I would just hope I wouldn't get as "in your face" Socky about it. They all say they "hate" Big Ben, even Le'Veon Bell for their antics, but they wave their towels at every turn. 

    The worst are the Ratbird fans, who try and "educate" us here in Cleveland about how our politicians screwed up and let Modell walk.

    Just my opinion. Happy New Year everybody.

    Pats fans:   Biggest Whiners

    Steeler fans:  Stupidest

    Rats fans:  most dishonest

    Bengals fans:  most clueless

    Cowboys fans:   biggest FRAKs  (frontrunnerasskissers)

    Raiders fans:  Most shite on by their owners and the NFL

    49er fans:  most fairweather

    Bill/Packers fan:  most sturdy

    Rams/Chargers fans:   most apathetic and least deserving

    Cardinals fans:  least passionate.

    Browns fans:  most downtrodden by their organization/most loyal

    A few others come close on loyalty:    Saints, Bears,  Jets (add the two "sturdy" as well.

    Most useless...in the sense of why bother having a team there:  Falcons, Panthers, Jags, Colts.

    You may carry on with some other categories.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @boo-fagley said:

    Bangles fans are the biggest b1tchers and complainers.

    Not Bengals. Bangles.

    You are the one obsessed with them. Maybe this is why:

    0.jpg