The REAL reason we've got to win a game...
-
Well.....as I think someone earlier suggested.....if they are to have this parade, then the culmination of it should be Hue jumping in Lake Erie....just like he promised to do.
Does anyone here think that Hue will be as deficient at his promise keeping as he is at his coaching?
The only way I would absolve him of his promise is if he is in fact FIRED!
Well.....as I think someone earlier suggested.....if they are to have this parade, then the culmination of it should be Hue jumping in Lake Erie....just like he promised to do.
Does anyone here think that Hue will be as deficient at his promise keeping as he is at his coaching?
The only way I would absolve him of his promise is if he is in fact FIRED!
Maybe George R.R. Martin had foreseen Hue's story with the Browns when he wrote 'A Song of Ice and Fire'!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login