Return of the XFL
-
It is funny that we are talking about XFL but posting pictures of poosy.
I will be the first to admit it, I have a fetish for women beating the schidt out of each other. This lingerie league is poosy interrupted by a football game and rules. To me, this is 10000 better than a strip club. LOL. If my wife ever realizes the mistake she made 8 years ago when she said I do, I will wind up with one of these type whores, and when you see me next, I will be penniless, living at the Y off of my social security check.
LMAO...............Who even thought this schit up? GENIUS................
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login