Taking a look at our 2018 roster
-
We won't know how this idea works out until next year at the earliest. It's too early to draw conclusions about it.
I'm sure the PT has helped some of our players, but I just don't see it as a winning formula. The way this has been going, it seems we are just always going to be too dependent on rookies. How do we get to the point where we have a competitive 22 if we are always starting 4-5 rookies...?
I'm sure the PT has helped some of our players, but I just don't see it as a winning formula. The way this has been going, it seems we are just always going to be too dependent on rookies. How do we get to the point where we have a competitive 22 if we are always starting 4-5 rookies...?
We won't be starting that many every year necessarily. The team would be getting older progressively. But Dorsey will scrap alot. Yay us.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login