Skip to content

How do you land a "franchise" QB and not end up being the Lions?

The Browns Board
22 10 556 1
  • @nero said:

    You didn't. In fact, some of those who watched those games envy you most likely. 

    There's not enough bleach in the world to rub in our collective eyes... 😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #21

    @dutch-oven said:

    There's not enough bleach in the world to rub in our collective eyes... 😆

    If you had all just pretended you were watching the same replay week after week you would not have known the difference and 0-15 would just be theoretical, not theatrical with the same tear jerking speech delivered by Gale Sayers ...........er Hueball...............at the end of every episode, "I love the Browns. I only wish I could deliver a game ball to somebody on the team, if we would just win."🙄

  • S SkippinTurtles wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Until you find a franchise QB, shouldn't you load up your defense.  A young QB can sit while you build up the offense.