Skip to content

Mularkey ?

The Browns Board
48 17 1.6k 1
  • Morticia Addams would be a appropriate owner for this team. 😉

    Morticia Plus Costume

  • Morticia Addams would be a appropriate owner for this team. 😉

    Morticia Plus Costume

    @texasag1969 said:

    Morticia Addams would be a appropriate owner for this team. 😉

    Morticia Plus Costume

    Morticia was always hot.  The original Goth Chick.  Though they never displayed her cleavage like in your photo. Yours is more Elvira.

    Morticia-Addams-addams-family-5683828-38

  • AUTOPHOTO7_grande.jpg?v=1457980851

  • @nero said:

    The answer is implicit in my comment: because I think we could land a better OC. Or at least he doesn't look like an OC that I would hire. 

    He’s largely had offenses in the top half of the league every year he’s been a coordinator.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    He’s largely had offenses in the top half of the league every year he’s been a coordinator.

    same can be said about haley (bet he get's the axe)

    it doesn't matter who its gonna be cause he is going to be stuck with the coach's Jackson is hiring and not his own guy's 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why not?  Better than having Hue continue to call plays.

    I'd prefer a blind monkey calling the plays than Hue, and still wouldn't make it an attractive option.

    @nero said:

    I'd prefer a blind monkey calling the plays than Hue, and still wouldn't make it an attractive option.

    Can't hurt but not a big Mularky fan.  Humorous that Pat Shumer good enough to put together a great offense at Minnesota but a failure in Cleveland.  A difference: He has some players there!  

  • I like mularky as an o.c. he only had one bad season as a play caller. Plus if hue decides his ego is more important than the teams success than we can fire him and hand the offense to mularky and Williams becomes head coach. 

  • I like mularky as an o.c. he only had one bad season as a play caller. Plus if hue decides his ego is more important than the teams success than we can fire him and hand the offense to mularky and Williams becomes head coach. 

    @louisville-slugger said:

    I like mularky as an o.c. he only had one bad season as a play caller. Plus if hue decides his ego is more important than the teams success than we can fire him and hand the offense to mularky and Williams becomes head coach. 

    Or vice versa.  Mularkey becomes HC and Willliams stays DC.   

    I have said that with this OC move, it is possible that Hue is interviewing his replacement.   Maybe that is why the Browns are considering ex HCs for this spot.

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    I like mularky as an o.c. he only had one bad season as a play caller. Plus if hue decides his ego is more important than the teams success than we can fire him and hand the offense to mularky and Williams becomes head coach. 

    Or vice versa.  Mularkey becomes HC and Willliams stays DC.   

    I have said that with this OC move, it is possible that Hue is interviewing his replacement.   Maybe that is why the Browns are considering ex HCs for this spot.

    @the-gipper said:

    Or vice versa.  Mularkey becomes HC and Willliams stays DC.   

    I have said that with this OC move, it is possible that Hue is interviewing his replacement.   Maybe that is why the Browns are considering ex HCs for this spot.

    hence why i asked who was going to do the hiring