Mock Fantasy Trades
-
1. Aren't Keenum and Teddy free agents?
2. Did you really just suggest the Browns trading their #1 and #4 overall picks for Case Keenum?
1. Aren't Keenum and Teddy free agents?
2. Did you really just suggest the Browns trading their #1 and #4 overall picks for Case Keenum?
1) Yes.
2) OMG, can I have a blast of whatever he was on? I just saw the Browns win the Super Bowl...
-
Dumbphuckery at it's best.
-
1. Aren't Keenum and Teddy free agents?
2. Did you really just suggest the Browns trading their #1 and #4 overall picks for Case Keenum?
1. Aren't Keenum and Teddy free agents?
2. Did you really just suggest the Browns trading their #1 and #4 overall picks for Case Keenum?
I can't believe Sissyboyfloyd even suggested that. He might be a "True" Vikings fan pretending to be a Browns fan.
-
1. Aren't Keenum and Teddy free agents?
2. Did you really just suggest the Browns trading their #1 and #4 overall picks for Case Keenum?
I can't believe Sissyboyfloyd even suggested that. He might be a "True" Vikings fan pretending to be a Browns fan.
I can't believe Sissyboyfloyd even suggested that. He might be a "True" Vikings fan pretending to be a Browns fan.
I didn't suggest a single thing. Just asked what I now see was a misinformed questioned. Blacked out on the FA angle. Guess that makes the ? mute. Sorry, my bad. Well, my next question has got to be better than this one.
-
I can't believe Sissyboyfloyd even suggested that. He might be a "True" Vikings fan pretending to be a Browns fan.
I didn't suggest a single thing. Just asked what I now see was a misinformed questioned. Blacked out on the FA angle. Guess that makes the ? mute. Sorry, my bad. Well, my next question has got to be better than this one.
I didn't suggest a single thing. Just asked what I now see was a misinformed questioned. Blacked out on the FA angle. Guess that makes the ? mute. Sorry, my bad. Well, my next question has got to be better than this one.
That's the positive of asking the Hindeberg of questions - you can only go up from here!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
(poof!)