2018 Mock Drafts
-
Love me a trade down with BUF, but not without the #22 as well as the #12. Plus I can't see them interested enough in Mayfield to move up. I mean they just ditched the similarly styled Tyrod.
As for the CBS draft for us: 1.01 Allen, 1.12 Vea, 1.30 Connor Williams, 2.01 Ronnie Harrison, 2.32 James Washington... my TV would not survive the first night and my PC would not survive Night 2...
Love me a trade down with BUF, but not without the #22 as well as the #12. Plus I can't see them interested enough in Mayfield to move up. I mean they just ditched the similarly styled Tyrod.
As for the CBS draft for us: 1.01 Allen, 1.12 Vea, 1.30 Connor Williams, 2.01 Ronnie Harrison, 2.32 James Washington... my TV would not survive the first night and my PC would not survive Night 2...
Ha
and everything remain the same save for Rosen at number 1?
WSS
-
Love me a trade down with BUF, but not without the #22 as well as the #12. Plus I can't see them interested enough in Mayfield to move up. I mean they just ditched the similarly styled Tyrod.
As for the CBS draft for us: 1.01 Allen, 1.12 Vea, 1.30 Connor Williams, 2.01 Ronnie Harrison, 2.32 James Washington... my TV would not survive the first night and my PC would not survive Night 2...
Ha
and everything remain the same save for Rosen at number 1?
WSS
Ha.... and everything remain the same save for Rosen at number 1?
While that would help, I think they'd still both be goners...
Besides there not being enough apparent value in the trade... Vea doesn't help our pass rush... Williams will be eclipsed by at least three OTs in next year's draft; trading up for him would be a panic move on par with Wheezy... Harrison is duplicitous... Washington? Simply not high on my list..
It's an unremarkable collection of prospects.
-
-
Sammy and Bradley.
WSS
Sammy and Bradley.....GOT It!

-
Holding the door open for Hue if we go 0-6

-
Hue would deserve a much different fate:

-
Hue would deserve a much different fate:

Hue would deserve a much different fate:

That might make him more inclined to jump in the lake
-
McShay has whiney rosen dropping out of the top ten players drafted. All of rosen's damage control - his personality and all is extremely inaccurate....
-
McShay has whiney rosen dropping out of the top ten players drafted. All of rosen's damage control - his personality and all is extremely inaccurate....
-
What's the date on this? They're still talking about bringing in AJ McCarron and that ship has sailed.
WSS
Don't let that get in the way.
-
March 5th, I think. Doesn't change the opinion, though. Of course Rosen has been doing desperate damage control,
but red flags are red flags.
-
March 5th, I think. Doesn't change the opinion, though. Of course Rosen has been doing desperate damage control,
but red flags are red flags.
March 5th, I think. Doesn't change the opinion, though. Of course Rosen has been doing desperate damage control,
but red flags are red flags.
Sure they are. But that's a month ago and this story is about people's stock rising and falling. I think Baker Mayfield has gained quite a bit of ground in the last month. So has Cannon Allen.
WSS
-
Just yesterday listening to Browns daily they had a bunch of quarterbacks ranked with their percentage of inaccurate throws. The two worst or DeShone Kizer at 14 and Allen at 16 percent. And that's why I'm worried about him.
WSS
-
Oh, I know. But some are still going back to Josh Allen's high school days.... so I don't care that
the stories are in March. lol
I do believe it's Sam Darnold - by far the safest pick of all the qb's. I just think Allen will be better than the rest in the NFL . ....eventually. For the Browns - it's Darnold or Allen, in that order.
-
Oh, I know. But some are still going back to Josh Allen's high school days.... so I don't care that
the stories are in March. lol
I do believe it's Sam Darnold - by far the safest pick of all the qb's. I just think Allen will be better than the rest in the NFL . ....eventually. For the Browns - it's Darnold or Allen, in that order.
-
Ohhhh well I would kind of like to have Connor Williams.
WSS
-
Ohhhh well I would kind of like to have Connor Williams.
WSS
Ohhhh well I would kind of like to have Connor Williams.
WSS
Don't mind Connor WIlliams. The rest of that first round is an abortion.
-
There are at least 4 OTs in next year's draft that will be more highly coveted than Conner Williams... more if a couple underclass declare.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login