Skip to content

2018 Mock Drafts

The Browns Board
343 39 16.8k
  • @louisville-slugger said:

    My gut tells me the Mayfield is the guy our front office is targeting. I think this is how the draft plays out.

    1a. Baker Mayfield QB

    1b. Bradley Chubb DE

    2a. Jiare Alexander CB

    2b. Derrius Guice RB

    2c. Anthony Miller WR

    4. Tyrell Crosby OT

    5. Armani Watts S

    6a. Siran Neal CB/S

    6b. Trevon Young DE

    Not too shabby if I say so myself. I remember thinking N. Chubb was going to be gone at the end of the 1st or he would have been the pick instead of Guice. Theres no super sleeper like G. Avery in there but this almost as good as our actual draft

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @louisville-slugger said:

    Not too shabby if I say so myself. I remember thinking N. Chubb was going to be gone at the end of the 1st or he would have been the pick instead of Guice. Theres no super sleeper like G. Avery in there but this almost as good as our actual draft

    What do you mean.....except for Mayfield you got every one wrong.  

  • Louisville SluggerL Louisville Slugger wrote on last edited by

    Just talking about the success of the players

  • Mayfield, Ward, Nick Chubb, Avery..... all hits

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    Mayfield, Ward, Nick Chubb, Avery..... all hits

    You left out one of the best, Callaway. And the jury is still out on injured rookie players Corbett, Chad Thomas and my favorite WR Derrick Willies. Plus who knows about our NFL suspended rookie, Daniel Ekuale , 300 Lb. DL from Washington State.