Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Our 7 Round Draft

Our 7 Round Draft

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
93 Posts 19 Posters 6.3k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 4k Posts
    • 959 Reputation
    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
    #1

    Once the super bowl is over we should start picking teams so we can start watching players in the pro days and combine ...... also watch who your team gets in free agency....then start draft after say day 3 of FA ?

    I would like The Bills who are my nephews team and if we can pick any other team my wife's Jags....whoever takes The Browns is commish...... if nobody else wants to be Commish I will do it and take the Browns and another team ....I will need help tho.....players picked by position and players picked by team...also ghoolie's best available which really helped .... I would rather not be commish but will as a last resort.

    Zombo can you keep this as a sticky ?

    Names of GM's with teams

    1. BEARS                ROYCEROLLS
    2. BENGALS           200LBMUMFORD
    3. BILLS                  DARREN15
    4. BRONCOS          TEXASAG1969
    5. BROWNS             DARREN15
    6. BUCCANEERS    ROYCEROLLS
    7. CARDINALS       SISSYBOYFLOYD
    8. CHARGERS        SYD
    9. CHIEFS               DARREN15
    10. COLTS                 LONDON BROWN
    11. COWBOYS          COMEONMAN
    12. DOLPHINS         200LBMUMFORD
    13. EAGLES              TOUR2MA
    14. FALCONS            ONE POST 
    15. 49ERS                  POETICG
    16. GIANTS               LONDON BROWN
    17. JAGUARS            GIPPER
    18. JETS                    TEXAS AG
    19. LIONS                  COMEONMAN 
    20. PACKERS            FLYINJ
    21. PANTHERS         UNSYMPATHETIC
    22. PATRIOTS           TOUR2MA
    23. RAIDERS             POETICG
    24. RAMS                  SISSYBOYFLOYD
    25. RAVENS              UNSYMPATHETIC
    26. REDSKINS          FLYINJ
    27. SAINTS               BROWNSMOPAR
    28. SEAHAWKS        SYD    
    29. STEELERS           BROWNSMOPAR 
    30. TEXANS              TOUR2MA
    31. TITANS                 ONE POST
    32. VIKINGS               GIPPER
    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 23k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
      #2

      I would like the Jets and the Broncos please.

      This might be helpful.

      https://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Years/2018.htm

      And here are needs of each team:

      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000855910/article/2018-nfl-draft-order-and-needs-for-every-team 

      I also found it interesting the ProFootballFocus came to the same conclusion that I and a couple others have come to, that for the Browns to have a true top notch defense they need a twin edge rusher to Garrett on the other side. Ogbah may eventually work out, but it never hurts to have 3-4 in this pass oriented game.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • darren15D darren15

        Once the super bowl is over we should start picking teams so we can start watching players in the pro days and combine ...... also watch who your team gets in free agency....then start draft after say day 3 of FA ?

        I would like The Bills who are my nephews team and if we can pick any other team my wife's Jags....whoever takes The Browns is commish...... if nobody else wants to be Commish I will do it and take the Browns and another team ....I will need help tho.....players picked by position and players picked by team...also ghoolie's best available which really helped .... I would rather not be commish but will as a last resort.

        Zombo can you keep this as a sticky ?

        Names of GM's with teams

        1. BEARS                ROYCEROLLS
        2. BENGALS           200LBMUMFORD
        3. BILLS                  DARREN15
        4. BRONCOS          TEXASAG1969
        5. BROWNS             DARREN15
        6. BUCCANEERS    ROYCEROLLS
        7. CARDINALS       SISSYBOYFLOYD
        8. CHARGERS        SYD
        9. CHIEFS               DARREN15
        10. COLTS                 LONDON BROWN
        11. COWBOYS          COMEONMAN
        12. DOLPHINS         200LBMUMFORD
        13. EAGLES              TOUR2MA
        14. FALCONS            ONE POST 
        15. 49ERS                  POETICG
        16. GIANTS               LONDON BROWN
        17. JAGUARS            GIPPER
        18. JETS                    TEXAS AG
        19. LIONS                  COMEONMAN 
        20. PACKERS            FLYINJ
        21. PANTHERS         UNSYMPATHETIC
        22. PATRIOTS           TOUR2MA
        23. RAIDERS             POETICG
        24. RAMS                  SISSYBOYFLOYD
        25. RAVENS              UNSYMPATHETIC
        26. REDSKINS          FLYINJ
        27. SAINTS               BROWNSMOPAR
        28. SEAHAWKS        SYD    
        29. STEELERS           BROWNSMOPAR 
        30. TEXANS              TOUR2MA
        31. TITANS                 ONE POST
        32. VIKINGS               GIPPER
        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @darren15 said:

        Once the super bowl is over we should start picking teams so we can start watching players in the pro days and combine ...... also watch who your team gets in free agency....then start draft after say day 3 of FA ?

        I would like The Bills who are my nephews team and if we can pick any other team my wife's Jags....whoever takes The Browns is commish...... if nobody else wants to be Commish I will do it and take the Browns and another team ....I will need help tho.....players picked by position and players picked by team...also ghoolie's best available which really helped .... I would rather not be commish but will as a last resort.

        Zombo can you keep this as a sticky ?

        the job is yours.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 4k Posts
          • 959 Reputation
          darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
          #4

          OK I will do it ........... usually we have 2 picks together but that will mean I get 3 of the 4 first round picks...that's not fair so I will separate my picks and take another team in the middle...Bills as they pick back to back in round 1 and that makes it so the remaining teams are in sets of 2 ...line up subject to change if there are trades,  I also called the super bowl but will change order pending result ...let me know your 2 teams of choice........back to back teams please ...first come first serve basis

          gumby73G 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #5

            When is this supposed to start?  I will be out of town for like 8-9 days in early April.  If that means I miss like round 6 and 7 I would participate....but If I would have to miss earlier rounds...then it would not be fair to me or the rest of you to take teams.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 4k Posts
              • 959 Reputation
              darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Will start around free agency......mid March...we normally fly through early rounds Gip so you should be OK

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 4k Posts
                • 658 Reputation
                PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I'll take the 49ers and the Raiders

                The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 959 Reputation
                  darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  You got em Poetic

                  Zombo can you make this a sticky ?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • LondonBrown L Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 918 Reputation
                    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
                    #9

                    I will take Giants and Colts

                    darren15D 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 23k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I think it sped things up last year when people took two teams that picked back to back most of the draft. Good idea to retain that darren.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • L LondonBrown

                        I will take Giants and Colts

                        darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 959 Reputation
                        darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @londonbrown said:

                        I will take Giants and Colts

                        Done

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • RoyceRolls R
                          • 1k Posts
                          • 345 Reputation
                          R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by RoyceRolls
                          #12

                          I’ll take the bears and bucs

                          darren15D 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • R RoyceRolls

                            I’ll take the bears and bucs

                            darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 4k Posts
                            • 959 Reputation
                            darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @roycerolls said:

                            I’ll take the bears and bucs

                            Done

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Flyin J Flyin JF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 114 Reputation
                              Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              I'll go Packers and Falcons 

                              darren15D 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Flyin JF Flyin J

                                I'll go Packers and Falcons 

                                darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 959 Reputation
                                darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15
                                #15

                                @flyin-j said:

                                I'll go Packers and Falcons 

                                Need to be 2 teams side by side...can have Packers and Redskins or Falcons and Titans ....I will give you packers and redskins....let me know if you want the other 2 teams instead before they are taken 🙂

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • 200lbMumford 200lbMumford2
                                  • 88 Posts
                                  • 20 Reputation
                                  200lbMumford2 200lbMumford wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals

                                  mjp28M darren15D 2 Replies Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • 200lbMumford2 200lbMumford

                                    I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals

                                    mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                    • 18k Posts
                                    • 4k Reputation
                                    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @200lbmumford said:

                                    I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals

                                    Hey nice to see you around again.

                                    GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • BrownsnMopar BrownsnMoparB Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                      • 595 Posts
                                      • 143 Reputation
                                      BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Give me the Saints and the stealers 

                                      BrownsnMoparB 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • 200lbMumford2 200lbMumford

                                        I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals

                                        darren15 darren15D Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 4k Posts
                                        • 959 Reputation
                                        darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @200lbmumford said:

                                        I"ll take Dolphins and Bengals

                                        @brownsnmopar said:

                                        Give me the Saints and the stealers 

                                        Done

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar

                                          Give me the Saints and the stealers 

                                          BrownsnMopar BrownsnMoparB Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                          • 595 Posts
                                          • 143 Reputation
                                          BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @brownsnmopar said:

                                          Give me the Saints and the stealers 

                                          I am taking one for the team!!! 

                                          GO BROWNS!!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate