Skip to content

Kalen Ballage - RB

The Browns Board
47 11 1.7k 1
  • I'm very high on Ballage.  I'm an ASU alum, fan, ex-faculty associate since 1972.  ASU always have a plethora of RBs.  They seem to go with who is hot from week to week. How their now ex-coach figured that is anyone's guess.  A kid scores 8 tds (185 yards) in one game and then is sitting on bench allot of another is always a ?.  I have always thought he could be a real stud in nfl.  We'll soon find out.  He will need a bit of good coaching to reach his true potential.  But the skies the limit.

  • I'm very high on Ballage.  I'm an ASU alum, fan, ex-faculty associate since 1972.  ASU always have a plethora of RBs.  They seem to go with who is hot from week to week. How their now ex-coach figured that is anyone's guess.  A kid scores 8 tds (185 yards) in one game and then is sitting on bench allot of another is always a ?.  I have always thought he could be a real stud in nfl.  We'll soon find out.  He will need a bit of good coaching to reach his true potential.  But the skies the limit.

    @sissyboyfloyd said:

    I'm very high on Ballage.  I'm an ASU alum, fan, ex-faculty associate since 1972.  ASU always have a plethora of RBs.  They seem to go with who is hot from week to week. How their now ex-coach figured that is anyone's guess.  A kid scores 8 tds (185 yards) in one game and then is sitting on bench allot of another is always a ?.  I have always thought he could be a real stud in nfl.  We'll soon find out.  He will need a bit of good coaching to reach his true potential.  But the skies the limit.

    Sky's professor, sky's.

    Carry on.😛

  • Scarbrough has never played a whole season for injuries.

    Kalen Ballage is a big, powerful rb that runs a 4.4, played all sorts of positions in hs, and

    is a terrific kid:

    @calfoxwc said:

    Scarbrough has never played a whole season for injuries.

    What games did he miss?

    @logicisforsquares said:

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/kalen-ballage?id=2559995

    Vision issues being mentioned gives me the bubble guts. TRich sucked for just that reason.

    You don't have to go back neeeearly that far to see that issue on the Browns roster.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Scarbrough has never played a whole season for injuries.

    What games did he miss?

    @logicisforsquares said:

    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/kalen-ballage?id=2559995

    Vision issues being mentioned gives me the bubble guts. TRich sucked for just that reason.

    You don't have to go back neeeearly that far to see that issue on the Browns roster.

    @wargograw said:

    What games did he miss?

    You don't have to go back neeeearly that far to see that issue on the Browns roster.

    Crow has excellent vision.....according to the AFB.

  • I'm very high on Ballage.  I'm an ASU alum, fan, ex-faculty associate since 1972.  ASU always have a plethora of RBs.  They seem to go with who is hot from week to week. How their now ex-coach figured that is anyone's guess.  A kid scores 8 tds (185 yards) in one game and then is sitting on bench allot of another is always a ?.  I have always thought he could be a real stud in nfl.  We'll soon find out.  He will need a bit of good coaching to reach his true potential.  But the skies the limit.

    @sissyboyfloyd said:

    I'm very high on Ballage.  I'm an ASU alum, fan, ex-faculty associate since 1972.  ASU always have a plethora of RBs.  They seem to go with who is hot from week to week. How their now ex-coach figured that is anyone's guess.  A kid scores 8 tds (185 yards) in one game and then is sitting on bench allot of another is always a ?.  I have always thought he could be a real stud in nfl.  We'll soon find out.  He will need a bit of good coaching to reach his true potential.  But the skies the limit.

    My father in law got his Masters from Arizona State.   When my wife was in high school she live in Tempe for a year while her dad was taking his classes.

  • @wargograw said:

    What games did he miss?

    You don't have to go back neeeearly that far to see that issue on the Browns roster.

    Crow has excellent vision.....according to the AFB.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Crow has excellent vision.....according to the AFB.

    The what?

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Crow has excellent vision.....according to the AFB.

    The what?

    @wargograw said:

    The what?

    The American Foundation for the Blind