Glad we didn't draft Reuben Foster now
-
Well oh yeah! I had to walk through bushmaster infested jungle to get to my first school in Venezuela. But I did carry a machete.

Quoting Tommy Smothers?
Funny memories.
Mike
Quoting Tommy Smothers?
Funny memories.
Mike
And I yelled, "Fire!" when I fell into a big vat of chocolate, because no one would come if I yelled "Chocolate!".

-
Quoting Tommy Smothers?
Funny memories.
Mike
And I yelled, "Fire!" when I fell into a big vat of chocolate, because no one would come if I yelled "Chocolate!".

And I yelled, "Fire!" when I fell into a big vat of chocolate, because no one would come if I yelled "Chocolate!".

"Mom always liked you best!"
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login