I check in here every couple days to see whats new....
-
The city of Cleveland has a Winless football team this last season.
Bitch about the mods?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hohohohohohoho
Hehehehehehehe
It's the mods fault we lose??????
-
LOL!
Reminds me on my friend who had his prostate checked and said he felt funny because it was a female Doctor. My reply, "So you'd rather have a guy's finger up your butt than a woman. Go sit on the other side of the room please."
If I had a female doc I would be moaning, yesssss yessssss oh baby.... MOre............... LMAO. Other than Dutch Oven and the Gunz guy, who really likes anal invasions?
If I had a female doc I would be moaning, yesssss yessssss oh baby.... MOre............... LMAO. Other than Dutch Oven and the Gunz guy, who really likes anal invasions?
O my, what an unbelievable whit you have. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. You are by far the best.
Of course, you can't talk any real football (which is what I THOUGHT this board was for), but you sure can run your mouth and say weird things.
So I guess you win?????????
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login