Skip to content

(POLL) If You Could Only Pick One

The Browns Board
28 16 1.4k
  • Zeke Elliot was taken 4th overall while DB Jalen Ramsay and DE DeForsest Bucker were taken with the next two picks in that draft.

    Who would you guys rather have, a stud RB or stud DB/DE?

  • Zeke Elliot was taken 4th overall while DB Jalen Ramsay and DE DeForsest Bucker were taken with the next two picks in that draft.

    Who would you guys rather have, a stud RB or stud DB/DE?

    @jimbojones said:

    Zeke Elliot was taken 4th overall while DB Jalen Ramsay and DE DeForsest Bucker were taken with the next two picks in that draft.

    Who would you guys rather have, a stud RB or stud DB/DE?

    I'd take the stud RB because we can secure good DB in FA

  • @jimbojones said:

    Zeke Elliot was taken 4th overall while DB Jalen Ramsay and DE DeForsest Bucker were taken with the next two picks in that draft.

    Who would you guys rather have, a stud RB or stud DB/DE?

    I'd take the stud RB because we can secure good DB in FA

    @jcam222 said:

    I'd take the stud RB because we can secure good DB in FA

    Counter to that is we can get a guy in rd 2 who measured identical to zeke in the drills.  Rashaad Penny. Similar running style. And I've got 2250 yds rushing last season at over 7 ypc and career 7 ko returns for TD to back up my point that he's the real deal.  

    Him not being a finalist for the Doak walker award is a joke.  

  • Zeke Elliot was taken 4th overall while DB Jalen Ramsay and DE DeForsest Bucker were taken with the next two picks in that draft.

    Who would you guys rather have, a stud RB or stud DB/DE?

    @jimbojones said:

    Zeke Elliot was taken 4th overall while DB Jalen Ramsay and DE DeForsest Bucker were taken with the next two picks in that draft.

    Who would you guys rather have, a stud RB or stud DB/DE?

    I'd want Ramsey out of those three. Easily

  • @jimbojones said:

    Zeke Elliot was taken 4th overall while DB Jalen Ramsay and DE DeForsest Bucker were taken with the next two picks in that draft.

    Who would you guys rather have, a stud RB or stud DB/DE?

    I'd want Ramsey out of those three. Easily

    @mld-woody said:

    I'd want Ramsey out of those three. Easily

    At that time we needed Ramsey more.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I'd want Ramsey out of those three. Easily

    At that time we needed Ramsey more.

    @texasag1969 said:

    At that time we needed Ramsey more.

    And we do still

  • @jcam222 said:

    I'd take the stud RB because we can secure good DB in FA

    Counter to that is we can get a guy in rd 2 who measured identical to zeke in the drills.  Rashaad Penny. Similar running style. And I've got 2250 yds rushing last season at over 7 ypc and career 7 ko returns for TD to back up my point that he's the real deal.  

    Him not being a finalist for the Doak walker award is a joke.  

    @sd_tom said:

    Counter to that is we can get a guy in rd 2 who measured identical to zeke in the drills.  Rashaad Penny. Similar running style. And I've got 2250 yds rushing last season at over 7 ypc and career 7 ko returns for TD to back up my point that he's the real deal.  

    Him not being a finalist for the Doak walker award is a joke.  

    Really did he happen to rush for 696 yard and 8 TD is 3 playoffs games including the National Championship

  • And at this time the jury is deadlocked 14 for Minkah, 13 for Chubb/Barkley.......looks like they will be here until April 26.😮

    @mjp28 said:

    And at this time the jury is deadlocked 14 for Minkah, 13 for Chubb/Barkley.......looks like they will be here until April 26.😮

    Sunday 3/4/18:

    • DE Bradley Chubb  7 .... not much change for Chubb, still a decent  player. 
    • RB Saquon Barkley  15 ....... Barkley gaining more popularity? Still almost 2 months to go.
    • DB Minkah Fitzpatrick  17