Shaquem Griffin
-
Just ran an unofficial 4.38 40
I thought I might have been too generous with voting he should be in round 2 until THAT sucker. Great job in this thread Woody!!!!!
-
Our LBs aren't great, he'd be a great lockerroom and attitude guy, and his floor is probably special teams star
Our LBs aren't great, he'd be a great lockerroom and attitude guy, and his floor is probably special teams star
I can count on one hand how many times Ive heard something like this.
-
Great story. He has set records in the combine along with great interviews.
He doesn't need special attention he needs a special team.
-
I love how the votes in the poll have changed before and after the 40 lol
-
He outran Barkley
-
His attitude would be the same whether we're 16-0 or 0-16.... Which might come in handy
Sheet I did it too
His attitude would be the same whether we're 16-0 or 0-16.... Which might come in handy
Sheet I did it too
You get two thumbs up for... oh... sorry...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
