Thanks Sashi
-
Her hair is longer than that, but I know she has that coffee cup.

Her hair is longer than that, but I know she has that coffee cup.

Haha!Â
-
You literally wrote out "y'all".
You do not get to judge anyone's intelligence.Â
It would have only been worse if he had written out "Yinz"....then we would have known his motivation.
-
Her hair is longer than that, but I know she has that coffee cup.

Her hair is longer than that, but I know she has that coffee cup.

I don't have the coffee cup...but I do have the hat, the T-shirt, the polo shirt, the sweater.
https://bmcb.cornell.edu/graduate-students/student-directory/
Figure it out from this.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
