I have found our WR at 33
-
Zombo said:
No. Won't get past Colts.
Z
Then I don't think we get him. Not that it would bother me if they took him at 1 and got a QB at 4. We have 5-6 QBs out there...none of whom particularly stand out.
I would not be heartbroken if the took the RB and the DB at 1 and 4.....but can you imagine the howling that would go on about the Browns not fixing their QB problem? My only thing is....that any of these guys could turn out to be Jamarcus Jr. or do Leaf pickup duty...and they could be a success.
-
Booooo, was hoping he'd drop to 64
-
Booooo, was hoping he'd drop to 64
Booooo, was hoping he'd drop to 64
Didn't the Browns use a first rounder on an athletic TE who can't block last draft? Plus the Browns still have Devalve.
-
I would have lined him up at WR not TE
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login