Skip to content

Crowell to the Jets

The Browns Board
51 21 2.0k 1
  • @poeticg said:

    Biggest need on the team- RB, will be addressed with the first pick of the draft... Saquon, Saquon.... 😉 

    It's going to be glorious! 

    Please Po- don't embarrass yourself spouting that crap. Biggest need- always and ever, is a franchise quarterback, if you don't have one- and the Browns don't. Then edge rusher. Then LT, then CB, then running back.

    @hoorta said:

    Please Po- don't embarrass yourself spouting that crap. Biggest need- always and ever, is a franchise quarterback, if you don't have one- and the Browns don't. Then edge rusher. Then LT, then CB, then running back.

    Telling him not to embarrass himself?  Really?  He spouted off all last year that we HAVE a franchise QB already.  His name is Ben Hogan...all he needs is a chance and to forget about the noodle armed 500 interception first half he had against the Texans.   If just given a chance, he's Joe Montanta and Tom Brady rolled into one noodle armed guy. 

    Po embarrass himself?   The hell you say...when does that ever happen.  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I bet you $100 the Browns do not draft Barkley with the #1 overall pick. 

    There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

    WSS

    I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

    No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

  • Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

    Great college player against bad college players.

    against elite college players.  He’s average

  • Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

    Great college player against bad college players.

    against elite college players.  He’s average

    @browns149 said:

    Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

    Great college player against bad college players.

    against elite college players.  He’s average

    "And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

  • @browns149 said:

    Barkley is the next Reggie Bush. 

    Great college player against bad college players.

    against elite college players.  He’s average

    "And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

    @mjp28 said:

    "And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

    The first QB on their board

  • @mjp28 said:

    "And with the first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

    The first QB on their board

    @browns149 said:

    The first QB on their board

    And hopefully, that’s the best QB in this draft

  • @westside-steve said:

    There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

    WSS

    I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

    No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

    @browns149 said:

    I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

    No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

    I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

  • @browns149 said:

    I’ve watched many “draft guru’s” say Barkley is overrated. He’s a combine freak that played well against bad teams. He didn’t play well against teams with pro players on defense. 

    No way the Browns can take him #1 or #4.  Hopefully Dorsey knows this. 

    I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

    @mark-o said:

    I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

    I don’t think they will take him at 4 if he’s there. RB is a player you can get later. 

    The 2 best RBs this year weren’t even 1st rounders. 

    Take the best Qb #1. And BEST PLAYER #4 

  • I will be thrilled with any of these with #4 in this order except for #4 which depends on amount of a haul we could secure.

    1.  Chubb

    2.  Fitzpatrick

    3.  Barkley

    4.  Trade down, but only for 2 R1s or a high R1 & high R2 and hopefully a high pick in 2019.

  • @mark-o said:

    I mostly agree.  I think if he's there at 4 that we might take him but I certainly wouldn't take him at 1.   Not in a million years.

    I don’t think they will take him at 4 if he’s there. RB is a player you can get later. 

    The 2 best RBs this year weren’t even 1st rounders. 

    Take the best Qb #1. And BEST PLAYER #4 

    @browns149 said:

    I don’t think they will take him at 4 if he’s there. RB is a player you can get later. 

    The 2 best RBs this year weren’t even 1st rounders. 

    Take the best Qb #1. And BEST PLAYER #4 

    Good point.    And there are a shit ton of RB's in this draft.  I'd still love to see Penny from SDSU in Cleveland and he can be had in the 2nd round.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I bet you $100 the Browns do not draft Barkley with the #1 overall pick. 

    There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

    WSS

    I actually like Barkley, and think he will be a good to possibly very good NFL RB. 

    But good to possibly very good RBs can be found rather easily beyond the first four draft picks of any draft, and good to possibly very good RBs still have a relatively short shelf life. A Pro-Bowl caliber RB flaming out by his 4th or 5th season is not uncommon.

    It's just not a good investment. 

  • @browns149 said:

    I don’t think they will take him at 4 if he’s there. RB is a player you can get later. 

    The 2 best RBs this year weren’t even 1st rounders. 

    Take the best Qb #1. And BEST PLAYER #4 

    Good point.    And there are a shit ton of RB's in this draft.  I'd still love to see Penny from SDSU in Cleveland and he can be had in the 2nd round.

    @mark-o said:

    Good point.    And there are a Sheet ton of RB's in this draft.  I'd still love to see Penny from SDSU in Cleveland and he can be had in the 2nd round.

    Or Guice, or Michel, or Ronald Jones, etc...

  • @mark-o said:

    Good point.    And there are a Sheet ton of RB's in this draft.  I'd still love to see Penny from SDSU in Cleveland and he can be had in the 2nd round.

    Or Guice, or Michel, or Ronald Jones, etc...

    @dutch-oven said:

    Or Guice, or Michel, or Ronald Jones, etc...

    exactly

    Karryon Johnson from Auburn or whatever the hell is name is.  

  • @mark-o said:

    Good point.    And there are a Sheet ton of RB's in this draft.  I'd still love to see Penny from SDSU in Cleveland and he can be had in the 2nd round.

    Or Guice, or Michel, or Ronald Jones, etc...

    @dutch-oven said:

    Or Guice, or Michel, or Ronald Jones, etc...

    I don't see the lions passing on any RB in any round..Guice maybe a 1st rounder

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Or Guice, or Michel, or Ronald Jones, etc...

    exactly

    Karryon Johnson from Auburn or whatever the hell is name is.  

    @mark-o said:

    exactly

    Karryon Johnson from Auburn or whatever the hell is name is.  

    There's so many RBs this draft. So many. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Or Guice, or Michel, or Ronald Jones, etc...

    I don't see the lions passing on any RB in any round..Guice maybe a 1st rounder

    @gumby73 said:

    I don't see the lions passing on any RB in any round..Guice maybe a 1st rounder

    The Lions are drafting a RB in every round? 

    That's intriguing! 😆

  • @westside-steve said:

    There are a few good running backs in this draft. Screw the Crow. I've heard too many people bring up too many negative stats about Barkley don't know if it's bull or not.

    WSS

    I actually like Barkley, and think he will be a good to possibly very good NFL RB. 

    But good to possibly very good RBs can be found rather easily beyond the first four draft picks of any draft, and good to possibly very good RBs still have a relatively short shelf life. A Pro-Bowl caliber RB flaming out by his 4th or 5th season is not uncommon.

    It's just not a good investment. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I actually like Barkley, and think he will be a good to possibly very good NFL RB. 

    But good to possibly very good RBs can be found rather easily beyond the first four draft picks of any draft, and good to possibly very good RBs still have a relatively short shelf life. A Pro-Bowl caliber RB flaming out by his 4th or 5th season is not uncommon.

    It's just not a good investment. 

    Why do I get the feeling the BROWNS are not done dealing and end up with another R1 pick with their still abundant number of picks.

    .......maybe just the uphoria of what's gone on so far.

  • @gumby73 said:

    I don't see the lions passing on any RB in any round..Guice maybe a 1st rounder

    The Lions are drafting a RB in every round? 

    That's intriguing! 😆

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Lions are drafting a RB in every round? 

    That's intriguing! 😆

    they drafted Barry Sanders & forgot he retired..they can't gain 60 yards a game..Staffords getting banged up with no running game.they may draft 2 if not 3

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Lions are drafting a RB in every round? 

    That's intriguing! 😆

    they drafted Barry Sanders & forgot he retired..they can't gain 60 yards a game..Staffords getting banged up with no running game.they may draft 2 if not 3

    @gumby73 said:

    they drafted Barry Sanders & forgot he retired..they can't gain 60 yards a game..Staffords getting banged up with no running game.they may draft 2 if not 3

    Have they had a 1000 yard rusher since him?

  • @gumby73 said:

    they drafted Barry Sanders & forgot he retired..they can't gain 60 yards a game..Staffords getting banged up with no running game.they may draft 2 if not 3

    Have they had a 1000 yard rusher since him?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Have they had a 1000 yard rusher since him?

    not even close..since 1999 has a bad ring to it..https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/2/10/14571822/detroit-lions-run-game-statistical-breakdown-since-1999-barry-sanders