Skip to content

Kevin Hogan resigns with Browns

The Browns Board
47 24 1.6k
  • I went to wika this fine signing & the only ones posting anything on this is... us on this Board🥷..Ha! I believe the going rate of this ERFA Hogan signing only cost us about $673K..So Hue, "you got to believe me on this one". Cody Kessler has to be Cut free of his Brown-ness..  

    @gumby73 said:

    I believe the going rate of this ERFA Hogan signing only cost us about $673K.

    $630k per overthecap... and none is guaranteed.

    Kess' price tag is $924k with $332k guaranteed prior to June 1st.

    So if it comes down to cap savings.... and I don't know why it would... Kess is still the cheaper retain. But I have a feeling... a bad feeling... that Hogan is closer to our new QB's mold.

  • @gumby73 said:

    I went to wika this fine signing & the only ones posting anything on this is... us on this Board🥷..Ha! I believe the going rate of this ERFA Hogan signing only cost us about $673K..So Hue, "you got to believe me on this one". Cody Kessler has to be Cut free of his Brown-ness..  

    That we are even talking about these turds tells you we are in for another challenge for 0 - 16.

    @ghoolie said:

    That we are even talking about these turds tells you we are in for another challenge for 0 - 16.

    Tom we got wins in the bag this year- how much you want to bet me 0-16 isn't happening again?  

  • @gumby73 said:

    I believe the going rate of this ERFA Hogan signing only cost us about $673K.

    $630k per overthecap... and none is guaranteed.

    Kess' price tag is $924k with $332k guaranteed prior to June 1st.

    So if it comes down to cap savings.... and I don't know why it would... Kess is still the cheaper retain. But I have a feeling... a bad feeling... that Hogan is closer to our new QB's mold.

    @tour2ma said:

    $630k per overthecap... and none is guaranteed.

    Kess' price tag is $924k with $332k guaranteed prior to June 1st.

    So if it comes down to cap savings.... and I don't know why it would... Kess is still the cheaper retain. But I have a feeling... a bad feeling... that Hogan is closer to our new QB's mold.

    Woah Tour- how is $332k guaranteed as opposed to Zero guaranteed cheaper? Some cap hit gyrations I'm not familiar with?  

  • @tour2ma said:

    $630k per overthecap... and none is guaranteed.

    Kess' price tag is $924k with $332k guaranteed prior to June 1st.

    So if it comes down to cap savings.... and I don't know why it would... Kess is still the cheaper retain. But I have a feeling... a bad feeling... that Hogan is closer to our new QB's mold.

    Woah Tour- how is $332k guaranteed as opposed to Zero guaranteed cheaper? Some cap hit gyrations I'm not familiar with?  

    @hoorta said:

    Woah Tour- how is $332k guaranteed as opposed to Zero guaranteed cheaper? Some cap hit gyrations I'm not familiar with?  

    Because $924 - 332 = $592 and $630 > $592?

    The $332k is already spent, h.

  • @hoorta said:

    Woah Tour- how is $332k guaranteed as opposed to Zero guaranteed cheaper? Some cap hit gyrations I'm not familiar with?  

    Because $924 - 332 = $592 and $630 > $592?

    The $332k is already spent, h.

    @tour2ma said:

    Because $924 - 332 = $592 and $630 > $592?

    The $332k is already spent, h.

    Yes, I got that- but Hogan's money isn't guaranteed, unless I'm mistaken. So $332K is > 0. That pocket change isn't going to be a factor who the Browns keep on the practice squad. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    I believe the going rate of this ERFA Hogan signing only cost us about $673K.

    $630k per overthecap... and none is guaranteed.

    Kess' price tag is $924k with $332k guaranteed prior to June 1st.

    So if it comes down to cap savings.... and I don't know why it would... Kess is still the cheaper retain. But I have a feeling... a bad feeling... that Hogan is closer to our new QB's mold.

    **Sigh*** Please be kind... rewind...

    @tour2ma said:

    $630k per overthecap... and none is guaranteed.

    Kess' price tag is $924k with $332k guaranteed prior to June 1st.

    So if it comes down to cap savings.... and I don't know why it would... Kess is still the cheaper retain. But I have a feeling... a bad feeling... that Hogan is closer to our new QB's mold.

    Kess is cheaper to keep since he gets the $332k in any case.... add Hogan's salary to that and the cost to the Browns is more than just keeping Kess.

    I have no idea if either is even PS eligible... but no idea where that came from anyway.

    In any case it is loose change in the grand scheme... and therefore I am out... #Sharktank

  • @ghoolie said:

    That we are even talking about these turds tells you we are in for another challenge for 0 - 16.

    Tom we got wins in the bag this year- how much you want to bet me 0-16 isn't happening again?  

    @hoorta said:

    Tom we got wins in the bag this year- how much you want to bet me 0-16 isn't happening again?  

    DOn't be silly. 0 - 16 is a long shot even for the Browns. 3 - 13  =/- 1 win. That's what you have.