Pink slips
-
Add these names to the released list:
Terminated contract (2):
DB B.W. Webb
Waived (8):
OL Zach Banner
LB Jeremy Cash
OL Joseph Cheek
RB Josh Rounds
Add these names to the released list:
Terminated contract (2):
DB B.W. Webb
Waived (8):
OL Zach Banner
LB Jeremy Cash
OL Joseph Cheek
RB Josh Rounds
Only names are Coates and McCourty.....but again, they are saying McCourty is a trade....not a termination.
-
I’m hearing McCourtey traded to Pats instead of just cut.
Swapping low picks too.
-
They brought in the #21 [Carrie] who's 4 years younger.
I'm not sure what the plan is/was with Terrance Mitchell - he must have naked pictures of Dorsey because he is.. not good. Decent backup but.. Does that mean Jamar Taylor starts again?
At least they aren't making nonsense signings like DJ Hayden..
-
Add these names to the released list:
Terminated contract (2):
DB B.W. Webb
Waived (8):
OL Zach Banner
LB Jeremy Cash
OL Joseph Cheek
RB Josh Rounds
Add these names to the released list:
Terminated contract (2):
DB B.W. Webb
Waived (8):
OL Zach Banner
LB Jeremy Cash
OL Joseph Cheek
RB Josh Rounds
As I alluded to in my response to "Browns Blowing Cap" thread. We had 85 guys under current contract- WAY too many. I'll bet we just cleared around $10 million in cap space with these moves....
-
Yes... traded PFF's #23 CB in the league for a bag of beans... BRILLIANT!
Otherwise ditched Coates and what was our PS... nothing earthshaking there.
Yes... traded PFF's #23 CB in the league for a bag of beans... BRILLIANT!
Otherwise ditched Coates and what was our PS... nothing earthshaking there.
But Tour we gotta get younger!!! Can't have any of those old geezers on this team.
But seriously- a decent CB on a bargain basement contract? Sort of a head scratcher.
-
Add these names to the released list:
Terminated contract (2):
DB B.W. Webb
Waived (8):
OL Zach Banner
LB Jeremy Cash
OL Joseph Cheek
RB Josh Rounds
As I alluded to in my response to "Browns Blowing Cap" thread. We had 85 guys under current contract- WAY too many. I'll bet we just cleared around $10 million in cap space with these moves....
As I alluded to in my response to "Browns Blowing Cap" thread. We had 85 guys under current contract- WAY too many. I'll bet we just cleared around $10 million in cap space with these moves....
And they still have a boatload of potential draftees......or more potential trades depending on how you look at it.
Geeezzz this is like the NCAA scholarship limits, hitting some kind of maximum number of people limit. Sure is exciting huh.
-
Yes... traded PFF's #23 CB in the league for a bag of beans... BRILLIANT!
Otherwise ditched Coates and what was our PS... nothing earthshaking there.
Yes... traded PFF's #23 CB in the league for a bag of beans... BRILLIANT!
Otherwise ditched Coates and what was our PS... nothing earthshaking there.
I read Dorsey told him " I really don't know if you can make the cut on this football team"! Man I like some of the secondary signings but that reeks of ego and stupidity.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login