So with the trade what do we do at 1 and 4 POLL
-
As much as everyone wants to announce Barkley is overrated - I just looked at the 2017 stats showing Chubb only had 10 sacks in the ACC. Thanks Tour! If 3 QBs go 1,2,3 - is this guy really the pick of the litter after the top 3 QBs go? I hope not!
How many sacks did Joey Bosa have his last season with Ohio State?
How many sacks did Joey Bosa have his last season with Ohio State?
Bosa had 13.5 sacks in his 2nd to last year (soph season) so it projected well before he got all kinds of attention as a junior (in a conference that puts more starting offensive linemen on starting rosters than the ACC). Anyway, Bosa had 26 sacks in 3 years. I preferred Zeke Elliott for us at the time if we weren't going QB. And then we traded back so it was a moot point anyway..
Chubb had 0 sacks in 2014, 5.5 sacks in 2015, 10 sacks in 2016 and 10 in 2017. 25.5 sacks in 4 years. I see a good player not a #4 overall. Just like I keep hearing Barkley is overrated - I think this guy is overrated to be the 1st non-QB drafted.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login