Veteran Backup QB Idea Kaepernick
-
@warriorsrpussies said:
I would love Kap but there's sooooo many racist white dudes on this board it just shows how Shmucked up this country is. Disgusting people that most likely support Trump and think black people are work horses.
Word
These guys went nuts when Dorsey traded for Tyrod Taylor. I could not believe all the hate. You remember dont you?
Ya know, when I think of the color barrier being broken down in the NFL ,1 city and player comes up. Cleveland and Jim Brown.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login