Skip to content

Spirit of The Browns Flying High in Memphis

The Browns Board
27 9 894
  • @canton-mike said:

    The highlighted statement above is, IMHO, right on the money.

    I honestly believe Dorsey & staff are trying to rebuild this Team with players who WANT to be here & have the passion, pride, etc that Ghoolie mentioned above. "Out with the bad air, in with the good air."

    Mike

    Well, I am going to jump on the Dorsey Bandwagon. What else is there to do?

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @ghoolie said:

    Well, I am going to jump on the Dorsey Bandwagon. What else is there to do?

    Jump off & move to Pittsburgh?  🙄

    Mike

  • So tonight Cathy and I are in our favorite restaurant sitting at the bar. A it is a rather high end snooty bar And I stand out like a whore in church.

    I start a conversation about the NFL and the wife of some middle aged guy blurts out that the Steelers are the greatest team of all time. I say nothing but a Patriot fan makes his case.

    Then, I chime in the Browns cheer.(Remember, this is in public and NOT in our most pit)

    The Steeler wife, without looking up says..."6 Sbs, how many do you have?

    Her homo husband (I have already had enough of these guitars already) chimes in that THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AND MOST knowledgeable Steeler fans on the planet.

    FUKC did this feel good....oh man....fresh Steeler dikheads.........

    I spent the next hour ruining their experience and meal. I basically challenged them to Steeler trivia (remember I gave a clinic on Gips qiiz)

    I pummeled these caulksuckers with Lambert, Noll, Cowher, Ben, Myron Cope and all the other Ohio connections that made the Steelers what they are today.

    These two FRAKS didn't know jack schmidt about the Steelers and kept Googling all I told them, each search sending them into a deeper shade of green.

    Then the fukcer hesband told me I was full of schmidt about ever having met let alone spent a moment with JB. Insisting that  JB was a militant n***er who would never be around a white kid. When I then showed him my pic at 7 with Jim, the guy literally looked like he schmidt his pants.

    And of course, me being the prick I am, I continually mocked him and his wife about a BROWNS fan, knowing more about the Steelers than supposedly great Steeler fans.

    Man, I remembered how good it feels to destroy Steeler assholes. For a bit, Ghoolie rose from the dead.

    After the couple left, the Pat's fan told me he never saw someone beat the schidt out of a fan with their own team.

    You sonsabitches better be right about Dorsey. I dusted off my relentless hate tonight, and I am hoping to use it this coming season.

    Ps....I respect guys like Stinkhole and Vagitron.....but as Gip calls them Steeler Fraks? I want to pour down Vintage Ghoolie until they crawl back in their hole.

    Cathy told me I was way over the top punishing and ruined their dinner. She asked me "are you happy now?"......Fukc yeah honey....fukc yeah

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #22

    @ghoolie said:

    So tonight Cathy and I are in our favorite restaurant sitting at the bar. A it is a rather high end snooty bar And I stand out like a whore in church.

    I start a conversation about the NFL and the wife of some middle aged guy blurts out that the Steelers are the greatest team of all time. I say nothing but a Patriot fan makes his case.

    Then, I chime in the Browns cheer.(Remember, this is in public and NOT in our most pit)

    The Steeler wife, without looking up says..."6 Sbs, how many do you have?

    Her homo husband (I have already had enough of these guitars already) chimes in that THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AND MOST knowledgeable Steeler fans on the planet.

    FUKC did this feel good....oh man....fresh Steeler dikheads.........

    I spent the next hour ruining their experience and meal. I basically challenged them to Steeler trivia (remember I gave a clinic on Gips qiiz)

    I pummeled these caulksuckers with Lambert, Noll, Cowher, Ben, Myron Cope and all the other Ohio connections that made the Steelers what they are today.

    These two FRAKS didn't know jack schmidt about the Steelers and kept Googling all I told them, each search sending them into a deeper shade of green.

    Then the fukcer hesband told me I was full of schmidt about ever having met let alone spent a moment with JB. Insisting that  JB was a militant n***er who would never be around a white kid. When I then showed him my pic at 7 with Jim, the guy literally looked like he schmidt his pants.

    And of course, me being the prick I am, I continually mocked him and his wife about a BROWNS fan, knowing more about the Steelers than supposedly great Steeler fans.

    Man, I remembered how good it feels to destroy Steeler assholes. For a bit, Ghoolie rose from the dead.

    After the couple left, the Pat's fan told me he never saw someone beat the schidt out of a fan with their own team.

    You sonsabitches better be right about Dorsey. I dusted off my relentless hate tonight, and I am hoping to use it this coming season.

    Ps....I respect guys like Stinkhole and Vagitron.....but as Gip calls them Steeler Fraks? I want to pour down Vintage Ghoolie until they crawl back in their hole.

    Cathy told me I was way over the top punishing and ruined their dinner. She asked me "are you happy now?"......Fukc yeah honey....fukc yeah

    OK Tom that was not fair to someone trying to drink a damn diet coke without spitting it all over the keyboard. Thanks a fuc-k=ing lot you jack-butt.😆

    EDIT: I had just gone back to read the start of the thread and I give it a 10 for entertainment value.😁

  • D DevilDawg55 wrote on last edited by
    #23

               Told me that Frank O' Harryass averaged more ypc than any RB in history

    We have names for Cheeseburger and Lay Me Down Bell. We need help with A.Brown. Reading your posts,you seem to have the right mental capacity for helping us out.Any goodies off the top of your head?

    Thanks for any help. Browns fan since 1955.Still waiting for the sequel to the'64 Chamionship game. Browns fan for life.

  •            Told me that Frank O' Harryass averaged more ypc than any RB in history

    We have names for Cheeseburger and Lay Me Down Bell. We need help with A.Brown. Reading your posts,you seem to have the right mental capacity for helping us out.Any goodies off the top of your head?

    Thanks for any help. Browns fan since 1955.Still waiting for the sequel to the'64 Chamionship game. Browns fan for life.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @devildawg55 said:

               Told me that Frank O' Harryass averaged more ypc than any RB in history--   4.1 ypc career vs Jim Brown's 5.2 ypc career-who told you THAT bs?

    We have names for Cheeseburger and Lay Me Down Bell. We need help with A.Brown. Reading your posts,you seem to have the right mental capacity for helping us out.Any goodies off the top of your head?   A. Brown.....Anustonio Brown?

    Thanks for any help. Browns fan since 1955.Still waiting for the sequel to the'64 Chamionship game. Browns fan for life.  Back to 7 years old in '53....we're on the same page.

    My responses above.

    Mike

  • @ghoolie said:

    To clarify,  of course in knew they played the OLD PITT stadium, Tis guy maintained that the ONLY place the Steelers ever played were Pitt, 3 Sewers, and Hienz Dump.

    Yeah, I'm not buying it. 

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yeah, I'm not buying it. 

    Dixkhead.................. go back to Gips Steeler trivia quiz.... I blew EVERYONE away. I don't give a fukc what you buy or don't buy, you limp wristed, transgender, antifa butt phucker sissy.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yeah, I'm not buying it. 

    Dixkhead.................. go back to Gips Steeler trivia quiz.... I blew EVERYONE away. I don't give a fukc what you buy or don't buy, you limp wristed, transgender, antifa butt phucker sissy.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @ghoolie said:

    Dixkhead.................. go back to Gips Steeler trivia quiz.... I blew EVERYONE away. I don't give a fukc what you buy or don't buy, you limp wristed, transgender, antifa butt phucker sissy.

    You are a Steelers fan who is old.

    I would expect you to know Steelers trivia.

    Even though you obviously didn't know what stadiums they played in prior to Three Rivers. 

    And that most likely wasn't the first time you were supremely excited about blowing everyone. 

  • So tonight Cathy and I are in our favorite restaurant sitting at the bar. A it is a rather high end snooty bar And I stand out like a whore in church.

    I start a conversation about the NFL and the wife of some middle aged guy blurts out that the Steelers are the greatest team of all time. I say nothing but a Patriot fan makes his case.

    Then, I chime in the Browns cheer.(Remember, this is in public and NOT in our most pit)

    The Steeler wife, without looking up says..."6 Sbs, how many do you have?

    Her homo husband (I have already had enough of these guitars already) chimes in that THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AND MOST knowledgeable Steeler fans on the planet.

    FUKC did this feel good....oh man....fresh Steeler dikheads.........

    I spent the next hour ruining their experience and meal. I basically challenged them to Steeler trivia (remember I gave a clinic on Gips qiiz)

    I pummeled these caulksuckers with Lambert, Noll, Cowher, Ben, Myron Cope and all the other Ohio connections that made the Steelers what they are today.

    These two FRAKS didn't know jack schmidt about the Steelers and kept Googling all I told them, each search sending them into a deeper shade of green.

    Then the fukcer hesband told me I was full of schmidt about ever having met let alone spent a moment with JB. Insisting that  JB was a militant n***er who would never be around a white kid. When I then showed him my pic at 7 with Jim, the guy literally looked like he schmidt his pants.

    And of course, me being the prick I am, I continually mocked him and his wife about a BROWNS fan, knowing more about the Steelers than supposedly great Steeler fans.

    Man, I remembered how good it feels to destroy Steeler assholes. For a bit, Ghoolie rose from the dead.

    After the couple left, the Pat's fan told me he never saw someone beat the schidt out of a fan with their own team.

    You sonsabitches better be right about Dorsey. I dusted off my relentless hate tonight, and I am hoping to use it this coming season.

    Ps....I respect guys like Stinkhole and Vagitron.....but as Gip calls them Steeler Fraks? I want to pour down Vintage Ghoolie until they crawl back in their hole.

    Cathy told me I was way over the top punishing and ruined their dinner. She asked me "are you happy now?"......Fukc yeah honey....fukc yeah

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @ghoolie said:

    So tonight Cathy and I are in our favorite restaurant sitting at the bar. A it is a rather high end snooty bar And I stand out like a whore in church.

    I start a conversation about the NFL and the wife of some middle aged guy blurts out that the Steelers are the greatest team of all time. I say nothing but a Patriot fan makes his case.

    Then, I chime in the Browns cheer.(Remember, this is in public and NOT in our most pit)

    The Steeler wife, without looking up says..."6 Sbs, how many do you have?

    Her homo husband (I have already had enough of these guitars already) chimes in that THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AND MOST knowledgeable Steeler fans on the planet.

    FUKC did this feel good....oh man....fresh Steeler dikheads.........

    I spent the next hour ruining their experience and meal. I basically challenged them to Steeler trivia (remember I gave a clinic on Gips qiiz)

    I pummeled these caulksuckers with Lambert, Noll, Cowher, Ben, Myron Cope and all the other Ohio connections that made the Steelers what they are today.

    These two FRAKS didn't know jack schmidt about the Steelers and kept Googling all I told them, each search sending them into a deeper shade of green.

    Then the fukcer hesband told me I was full of schmidt about ever having met let alone spent a moment with JB. Insisting that  JB was a militant n***er who would never be around a white kid. When I then showed him my pic at 7 with Jim, the guy literally looked like he schmidt his pants.

    And of course, me being the prick I am, I continually mocked him and his wife about a BROWNS fan, knowing more about the Steelers than supposedly great Steeler fans.

    Man, I remembered how good it feels to destroy Steeler assholes. For a bit, Ghoolie rose from the dead.

    After the couple left, the Pat's fan told me he never saw someone beat the schidt out of a fan with their own team.

    You sonsabitches better be right about Dorsey. I dusted off my relentless hate tonight, and I am hoping to use it this coming season.

    Ps....I respect guys like Stinkhole and Vagitron.....but as Gip calls them Steeler Fraks? I want to pour down Vintage Ghoolie until they crawl back in their hole.

    Cathy told me I was way over the top punishing and ruined their dinner. She asked me "are you happy now?"......Fukc yeah honey....fukc yeah

    And just 15 days later at the Masters...