Skip to content

Kessler traded

The Browns Board
108 32 3.5k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    Great......let us know when he surpasses this record:

    The Browns' record with Otto Graham as starting quarterback was 114–20–4, including a 9–3 record in the playoffs.

    Why would I mix in a team stat with a report on a QB?

    @tour2ma said:

    Why would I mix in a team stat with a report on a QB?

    I don't know why you would do whatever,  but the  state you posted had  Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record.  I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Why would I mix in a team stat with a report on a QB?

    I don't know why you would do whatever,  but the  state you posted had  Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record.  I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't know why you would do whatever,  but the  state you posted had  Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record.  I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.

    Why?

  • Here we go...

  • @boo-fagley said:

    DC is a $hitstorm to drive through.

    A Primarti Bros sandwich would be hard to pass on though.

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

    @mjp28 said:

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

    Somehow, some way, the Suzies in boardman got Joe Thomas to attend their NFL draft party...

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Tried them once, and Sheet canned half.  I don't see the hype.

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    @tour2ma said:

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Tried them once, and Sheet canned half.  I don't see the hype.

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    @tour2ma said:

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    I hate to say it, but Melt falls in this category for me. Its not bad, but for the hype I heard about it for years, I'm a little underwhelmed. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story. 

    Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    @d-bone said:

    Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story. 

    In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.

    I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.

  • Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    @d-bone said:

    Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story. 

    In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.

    I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.

    @tour2ma said:

    Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    Yeah, Melt Bar and Grilled is a Cleveland restaurant that is branching out in NE Ohio, even one down in Columbus. 

  • I got bad reviews about Melt from several people.. They have one in Mentor...

  • Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    @d-bone said:

    Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story. 

    In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.

    I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.

    @tour2ma said:

    Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.

    I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.

    Whataburger is one of my favorites. So is Colter's BBQ. I realize they are changed but still they're good.

    WSS

  • @tour2ma said:

    Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    Yeah, Melt Bar and Grilled is a Cleveland restaurant that is branching out in NE Ohio, even one down in Columbus. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yeah, Melt Bar and Grilled is a Cleveland restaurant that is branching out in NE Ohio, even one down in Columbus. 

    And now Dayton. It's OK if you like a lot of grease and cholesterol...   The portions are huge- one sandwich is easily enough for two to share, unless you have a lumberjack appetite.  Ate several times at the one in Independence... 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yeah, Melt Bar and Grilled is a Cleveland restaurant that is branching out in NE Ohio, even one down in Columbus. 

    And now Dayton. It's OK if you like a lot of grease and cholesterol...   The portions are huge- one sandwich is easily enough for two to share, unless you have a lumberjack appetite.  Ate several times at the one in Independence... 

    @hoorta said:

    And now Dayton. It's OK if you like a lot of grease and cholesterol...   The portions are huge- one sandwich is easily enough for two to share, unless you have a lumberjack appetite.  Ate several times at the one in Independence... 

    I can't believe I'm writing this - but Melt's tofu wings are really, really good. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Why would I mix in a team stat with a report on a QB?

    I don't know why you would do whatever,  but the  state you posted had  Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record.  I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't know why you would do whatever,  but the  state you posted had  Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record.  I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.

    Otto G! That's my son's name! 😁

  • I wish Kessler well in his new team.  However, as a sc alum/fan we knew he was just a game manager type player with below average nfl arm.  He was never the future in Cleveland.

  • I wish Kessler well in his new team.  However, as a sc alum/fan we knew he was just a game manager type player with below average nfl arm.  He was never the future in Cleveland.

    @ashtabula said:

     However, as a sc alum/fan we knew...(apparently a lot)

      Poe(BarkMe),Cal(Allen) ,Wonderlic Scores?..I got jars of quarters 😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't know why you would do whatever,  but the  state you posted had  Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record.  I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.

    Why?

    @tour2ma said:

    Why?

    Just for shites and giggles.....which is the only reason any of us ever log onto this forum.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    I hate to say it, but Melt falls in this category for me. Its not bad, but for the hype I heard about it for years, I'm a little underwhelmed. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I hate to say it, but Melt falls in this category for me. Its not bad, but for the hype I heard about it for years, I'm a little underwhelmed. 

    I agree....my wife and I went into the one in Montrose  and were totally underwhelmed.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.

    I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.

    Whataburger is one of my favorites. So is Colter's BBQ. I realize they are changed but still they're good.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Whataburger is one of my favorites. So is Colter's BBQ. I realize they are changed but still they're good.

    WSS

    I have always like Culver's when I have been in like Wisconsin, Illinois..etc....those areas.   There are none here in NEOhio.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I hate to say it, but Melt falls in this category for me. Its not bad, but for the hype I heard about it for years, I'm a little underwhelmed. 

    I agree....my wife and I went into the one in Montrose  and were totally underwhelmed.

    @the-gipper said:

    I agree....my wife and I went into the one in Montrose  and were totally underwhelmed.

    The thing about melt is that when it started it was a little bit ahead of its time. Up in Lakewood those big fat cheese sandwiches we're pretty damn good and they had a huge selection of beer. Somebody that's not a beer connoisseur probably wouldn't be all that impressed. These days there are plenty of places who have caught up with and surpassed their draft selection.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't know why you would do whatever,  but the  state you posted had  Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record.  I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.

    Otto G! That's my son's name! 😁

    @poeticg said:

    Otto G! That's my son's name! 😁

    You don't see too many children (boys)  give the name Otto any more.   Cool.