I'm putting in a 10 kw backup generator April 2, 2018 *IT WORKS!*
-
do liberals take pride in not knowing the truth about anything?
-
WOW, IT WORKS!
We kicked off the main breaker and within about 5 seconds the generator kicked in, I was in the kitchen and the frig, microwave, TV, computer, WiFi, telephone everything was on.
What a relief, no worries about losing power and a 5 year warranty.

WOW, IT WORKS!
We kicked off the main breaker and within about 5 seconds the generator kicked in, I was in the kitchen and the frig, microwave, TV, computer, WiFi, telephone everything was on.
What a relief, no worries about losing power and a 5 year warranty.

OMG I can't believe it!
We had the compressor put in Tuesday, the electrical and calibrations completed Wednesday and LAST NIGHT sometime in the middle of the night our power kicked off and the wife and I never knew it until we saw a few clocks flashing in the morning.
The generator is supposed to be about 70 db and it's outside by the garage, we never heard it.
I need an air matress for my hip and the air compressor must have never shut down.......the #1 of several reasons why we got this thing. Wow.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login