Skip to content

These Helmets were spotted in Berea today

The Browns Board
32 18 1.2k
  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So apparently these were spotted in Berea. Anyone wanna guess who’s signature this is?

    E24DD438-A5F2-4FB6-9207-521907F2352E.jpeg

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    #82....?

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Sam Darnold. But why???

  • B boo fagley wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The deed is done. No other reason to have him sign.

    Sam-Darnold-REPRINT-Signed-8x10-USC-Troj

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #5

    I know someone who does maintenance work at First Energy Stadium, he said a few days ago Otto Graham's #14 was taken down off the stadium's Ring of Honor. 

    I doubt that is a coincidence. They must be un-retiring the number to give to Darnold. 

  • I know someone who does maintenance work at First Energy Stadium, he said a few days ago Otto Graham's #14 was taken down off the stadium's Ring of Honor. 

    I doubt that is a coincidence. They must be un-retiring the number to give to Darnold. 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @dutch-oven said:

    I know someone who does maintenance work at First Energy Stadium, he said a few days ago Otto Graham's #14 was taken down off the stadium's Ring of Honor. 

    I doubt that is a coincidence. They must be un-retiring the number to give to Darnold. 

    If that's the case....no pressure kid.  You're only wearing the number of the greatest QB in franchise history and one of the best all time in the NFL but good luck kid.  Do that number proud.   I think I'd choose a different one if I were Sam.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I know someone who does maintenance work at First Energy Stadium, he said a few days ago Otto Graham's #14 was taken down off the stadium's Ring of Honor. 

    I doubt that is a coincidence. They must be un-retiring the number to give to Darnold. 

    If that's the case....no pressure kid.  You're only wearing the number of the greatest QB in franchise history and one of the best all time in the NFL but good luck kid.  Do that number proud.   I think I'd choose a different one if I were Sam.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @mark-o said:

    If that's the case....no pressure kid.  You're only wearing the number of the greatest QB in franchise history and one of the best all time in the NFL but good luck kid.  Do that number proud.   I think I'd choose a different one if I were Sam.

    I was just joking... Just thought I'd throw out a crazy story to add to the Crazy Season that is the last couple of weeks prior to the Draft! 😆

  • The deed is done. No other reason to have him sign.

    Sam-Darnold-REPRINT-Signed-8x10-USC-Troj

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @boo-fagley said:

    The deed is done. No other reason to have him sign.

    Sam-Darnold-REPRINT-Signed-8x10-USC-Troj

    Good find.

    The only other S.D. Initials I could think of was Seth DeValve.

  • So apparently these were spotted in Berea. Anyone wanna guess who’s signature this is?

    E24DD438-A5F2-4FB6-9207-521907F2352E.jpeg

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #9

    Hold that upside down and it is obviously Josh Rosen (who visited the Browns today). 😉

    @canton-dawg said:

    So apparently these were spotted in Berea. Anyone wanna guess who’s signature this is?

    E24DD438-A5F2-4FB6-9207-521907F2352E.jpeg

  • So apparently these were spotted in Berea. Anyone wanna guess who’s signature this is?

    E24DD438-A5F2-4FB6-9207-521907F2352E.jpeg

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #10

    @canton-dawg said:

    So apparently these were spotted in Berea. Anyone wanna guess who’s signature this is?

    E24DD438-A5F2-4FB6-9207-521907F2352E.jpeg

    That signature is like an ink blotter test...... I see boobies. 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    So apparently these were spotted in Berea. Anyone wanna guess who’s signature this is?

    E24DD438-A5F2-4FB6-9207-521907F2352E.jpeg

    That signature is like an ink blotter test...... I see boobies. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @d-bone said:

    That signature is like an ink blotter test...... I see boobies. 

    Looks like a SoCal surfer catching a wave.😛

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #12

    no....I think that looks like a lasso - like on a ranch....🙄

  • no....I think that looks like a lasso - like on a ranch....🙄

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @calfoxwc said:

    no....I think that looks like a lasso - like on a ranch....🙄

    So THAT'S the reason this is your favorite movie?

    81ZuM-E1iSL._SX355_.jpg

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #14

    Maybe we can get Carson Dalton, I mean Wentz, no- Ronald Palmer, wait- what's his face? Sam DARNold to run some awesome Ronald MacDonald commercials like Charlie Frye did! Hell, they'll save a ton of money on the clown suit. 

    Sam-Darnold-REPRINT-Signed-8x10-USC-Troj

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Darnold looks like a dweeb. 

  • htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I'm not sure the 'D' was written with the same mechanics.  If this is a real signature, he already has consistency issues.

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #17

    My cousin said that her friend's mom is a real estate agent and Darnold just closed on the house in Berea that Cowher bought, and then sold to Gruden

  • My cousin said that her friend's mom is a real estate agent and Darnold just closed on the house in Berea that Cowher bought, and then sold to Gruden

    B boo fagley wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @ghoolie said:

    My cousin said that her friend's mom is a real estate agent and Darnold just closed on the house in Berea that Cowher bought, and then sold to Gruden

    Ghoolie was right again.

    Hue wanted Darnold and Haslam over ruled Dorsey.

  • Darnold looks like a dweeb. 

    B boo fagley wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @jcam222 said:

    Darnold looks like a dweeb. 

    chaney-norman.jpg

  • no....I think that looks like a lasso - like on a ranch....🙄

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @calfoxwc said:

    no....I think that looks like a lasso - like on a ranch....🙄

    I think you are right. I recognize that brand from the old Sado ranch between Laramie and Cheyenne.😛