Ghoolie at the Masters
-
I don't claim to be a genius. I may joke, but I am humbled by my blessings. Regarding the crowds, it was an evolving thing. Early in the day, of course, Tiger was drawing the most attention. As the day progressed however, by the time the top 3 teams were on the tees, it seemed to be more about the contenders. Some of the loudest roars however had nothing to do with fame or position, but just the many tremendous shots that were being made.
Our seats at the 18th were slightly compromised by the unbelievably hilly terrain, but as we sat, only seeing the approach guys from the shoulders up, we got to see two chip shots for Eagle, from probably 40 and 50 yards out. Hell, Kizer couldn't hit a TE from that distance. Honestly, I came away with great respect for these guys. By the time the leaders were at the 7th hole, all the noise was on them.
In general though, it is really a disciplined event. As I said, no cameras, no Tomfoolery. I have no idea how many people were there, but it was a lot. The only poor behavior I saw is some idiots not respecting the walkways and stepping into the field of play.
If you are interested in seeing my water work, drop me a pm and I will link you to my blog. Football, I am full of schidt. Water....I'm the dude
Seriously, I am hoping to bring billions of gallons of safe water, to a lot of unfortunate folks who don't have it.
Later.
Yes joke, as in saying you are ALWAYS right, which would make you a genius. I know it's all a Schick. None of that bothers me.
I admit though, some parts of your schick is quite disgusting.
Rooting for you for your water thing. We may have to change your name from Ghoolie to Water Boy

Yes joke, as in saying you are ALWAYS right, which would make you a genius. I know it's all a Schick. None of that bothers me.
I admit though, some parts of your schick is quite disgusting.
Rooting for you for your water thing. We may have to change your name from Ghoolie to Water Boy

Part of the issue with TBB is that originally on AOL we all went through a Ghoolie shock fets. Everyone thought I was a closet killer, lol. But we all met (at the time) and a lot of us became personal friends. For them, the Ghoolie thing was illuminated as just enough reality, to confuse a hell of a lot of people. This board, well, it has a ton of new folks who really don't know that history. For instance, Rich4Eagle, who is one of my dearest friends, upon meeting me at the 1999 inaugural, clenchied his fist anticipating a fight when I approached but kissed him on the cheek.
I can't apologize for the offensive crap, because itis never meant to be mean-spirited, and also, it is now an engrained persona.
-
I would like to read the blog about the water stuff if you can link it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login