Rosen is too smart for Hue?
-
should edit for clarity: Rosen is the best mechanics-wise but I am worried about his ability to stay healthy in the NFL. Time will tell, I'd be happy with Mayfield/Rosen/Darnold at #1, the only QB i would question drafting with the #1 spot is Allen based mainly on the Browns' inability to improve any QB.
-
Imagine Myles Garrett & Bradley Chub together? I CAN!
Now imagine Saquon Barkley and his impact on defenses if Tyrod Taylor is handing him the ball. Dual threats keeping defenses off balance not to mention Josh Gordon, Jarvis Landry, Coleman and David Njoko. Weapons that Taylor lacked in Buffalo.
Its not far fetched and the Browns could use Tyrod as a bridge and mentor to Lamar Jackson who may just have the highest ceiling in this QB class.
Saquon Barkley, Best player in this draft, Bradley Chub, a close 2nd & Lamar Jackson whose potential could far exceed Michael Vick/Deshaun Watson
Lamar Jackson is NOT an NFL quality QB.. He's an "athlete".. If they pick anything other than either Rosen,Mayfield or Darnold.. Im done.. Lamar Jackson is another black tarkenton id much rather avoid...
Lamar Jackson is NOT an NFL quality QB.. He's an "athlete".. If they pick anything other than either Rosen,Mayfield or Darnold.. Im done.. Lamar Jackson is another black tarkenton id much rather avoid...
RG III is a good comparison for Lamar. Some teams (if you remember) are so underwhelmed by Jackson's quarterbacking ability- they wanted him to go through the WR drills at the Combine. If he flops at QB, there's always the Pryor route to fall back on.

-
I think Rosen gets talked about the least because A. the Browns wined and dined Darnold and Allen at their private workouts with Halsem etc., while just "visited" Rosen's workout. And B. Mayfield gets tied in a little bit more because he has a little more "star" quality from his college days and a fanboy base.
If it was an election, Rosen might win because the people would get tired of the other three candidates and he would slip in. But it's not an election ... it's Dorsey's choice.
Dorsey has the franchise on his shoulders ... and I think he loves it.
Zombo
Zombo said:
But it's not an election ... it's Dorsey's choice.
Although I believe that to be the case in all of the other draft picks and player moves, I think the face of the franchise has to be blessed by mom & dad (Dee & Jimmuh).
If it's true as in Tour's thread, that Dorsey want Mayfield, then he's got some persuading to do to get what they must view as Manziel 2.0 to be the franchise's face.
-
Yeah Rosen is my guy, but there's a new ESPN interview/article that is putting a lot of the nay-saying to rest.
Today on NFL Live Louis Riddick said as he sat down to read it in prep for today's show that he was "ready to put the last nail in his coffin". Instead he found himself "pulling other nails out." The rest of the discussion which also included Todd McShay was about how many times they have heard how impressed teams have been that had Josh in for visits.
Here's the link to the article... http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23041561/josh-rosen-answers-nfl-critics-ucla-quarterback-tom-brady-ncaa-2018-draft
I'm a big Neil deGrasse Tyson fan. I've read all his books -- now I'm on Astrophysics for People in a Hurry. I watched the whole Cosmos series. And I'm a huge fan of Elon Musk. I think he's getting ready to nuke the poles, spark some global warming over there --
Dilly Dilly!!! I'm also reading Astrophysics for People In a Hurry.
Well, actually, I'm NOT reading it. I'm half done and it sits on my night table....but by the time I go to bed Mrs. Wife and our dog are already in (and on) bed. So, it sits quietly on my night stand. And I'm also a fan of Musk.
Sign up the spaceman Mr. Dorsey!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login