Things you will no longer want to hear leading up to the Draft
-
http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/02/nfl_draft_2016_mike_mayocks_biggest_misses.html
I was just reading yesterday about Kiper's certainty that Jimmy Clausen would be a stud within eight years (?) or Kiper would "retire".
Article pointed out that it's been eight years.
Ya gotta love a website called "AwfulAnnouncing.com...
-
@ghoolie said:
One of the main reasons my posts get so many views is because I never call names. You will never hear me call people jackoffs, fuktards, blawjobs,, assholes, dumb bastoords, susnabitches, caulksuckers, or any other bad words. I have always maintained the highest stards of decorum, regardless of how big a pussy Zomblow is.
Pretty funny shite there, FRAKtard.

-
@ghoolie said:
One of the main reasons my posts get so many views is because I never call names. You will never hear me call people jackoffs, fuktards, blawjobs,, assholes, dumb bastoords, susnabitches, caulksuckers, or any other bad words. I have always maintained the highest stards of decorum, regardless of how big a pussy Zomblow is.
Pretty funny shite there, FRAKtard.

Pretty funny shite there, FRAKtard.

I will be wearing my Black and Gold on opening day.
-
Pretty funny shite there, FRAKtard.

I will be wearing my Black and Gold on opening day.
-
That the Browns HAVE to draft a QB #1 Overall... Because no, they certainly do not... More than one way to skin a cat.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login