Skip to content

A Prudent Solution

The Browns Board
68 13 2.6k
  • Great!  I love that Sherlock.

    No, no more picking a QB at #22 please.  

    @orion said:

    Great!  I love that Sherlock.

    No, no more picking a QB at #22 please.  

    I am not sure that this constitutes an acceptance of the bet I proposed.    If it did, then I owe you that hot fudge sundae.   If not, I don't...but then you don't owe me either.

  • @orion said:

    He's a big kid QB.  And QB's are rated on a curve.  He could go in round 1 I guess.

    We have the #1 overall pick....in a draft where 4 QB's may go pretty high in round 1.   May I please have the best one in the draft for once?  Please? 

    Teams have been jockeying around to get in position to draft one of the four.  Let's not try and outsmart the league again this year ok?

    LOL, want to bet Gip at least three QBs get picked before Rudolph? 

    @hoorta said:

    LOL, want to bet Gip at least three QBs get picked before Rudolph? 

    I rejected your bet......but it also seems that you never accepted mine that Rudolph would go in round one.  So....while you don't lose, you also don't win.

  • Hello McFly I have said all along that the other QBs " rated higher"   than Rudolph will likely  get drafted before he will. My bet is that he'll be taken in round one. Are you in on that particular bet?

    See....this bet, never accepted.

  • So....are you in on the bet? 

    That 4 QBs will be taken before Rudolph? Done for $100!

    That 4 QBs will be taken before Rudolph? Done for $100!

    No....Read it properly....the bet is that  Rudolph will be taken in Round One....and its for lunch...or whatever was proposed above.

    And Tour never accepted the original bet either.  I rejected his counter bet.   I expected what happened to happen.  That those first 4 would go early in Rd. one.  

    So....the ONLY possible guy that may have a win coming to him on this is Orion....and that is questionable.

     
  • @orion said:

    Great!  I love that Sherlock.

    No, no more picking a QB at #22 please.  

    I am not sure that this constitutes an acceptance of the bet I proposed.    If it did, then I owe you that hot fudge sundae.   If not, I don't...but then you don't owe me either.

    @the-gipper said:

    I am not sure that this constitutes an acceptance of the bet I proposed.    If it did, then I owe you that hot fudge sundae.   If not, I don't...but then you don't owe me either.

    Nah, nothing owed.  But it sounds delicious right about now...

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am not sure that this constitutes an acceptance of the bet I proposed.    If it did, then I owe you that hot fudge sundae.   If not, I don't...but then you don't owe me either.

    Nah, nothing owed.  But it sounds delicious right about now...

    @orion said:

    Nah, nothing owed.  But it sounds delicious right about now...

    Buy yourself one.....and say it is on me....and I will buy myself one and say it is on me too. So, at least I will have paid for one.

  • So....are you in on the bet? 

    That 4 QBs will be taken before Rudolph? Done for $100!

    That 4 QBs will be taken before Rudolph? Done for $100!

    No....Read it properly....the bet is that  Rudolph will be taken in Round One....and its for lunch...or whatever was proposed above.

    And Tour never accepted the original bet either.  I rejected his counter bet.   I expected what happened to happen.  That those first 4 would go early in Rd. one.  

    So....the ONLY possible guy that may have a win coming to him on this is Orion....and that is questionable.

     

    @the-gipper said:

     I expected what happened to happen.

     

    Of course you mean except for what you said about Rudolph...

  • @the-gipper said:

     I expected what happened to happen.

     

    Of course you mean except for what you said about Rudolph...

    @tour2ma said:

    Of course you mean except for what you said about Rudolph...

    No, I Mean I expected those Top 4 to go pretty fast.   

    Then I made a gamble on an iffy proposition where Rudolph was concerned.   You didn't take me up on my roll of the dice, which I lost.  

    NO SOUP FOR YOU,  my friend.  You coulda had soup.   Or Pierogies.