Skip to content

Draft Supplies

The Browns Board
67 20 2.1k
  • Need some pizza but the pizza in Myrtle Beach doesn't compare to anywhere up North..

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Case of bud light ready to go.  

    Case? 

    Mayfield?/trade #4 talks? just under 6 hours of this to go.😮.time to level my nerves..Welcome to my Draft Weekend Amode!! 

    @gumby73 said:

    Case? 

    Mayfield?/trade #4 talks? just under 6 hours of this to go.😮.time to level my nerves..Welcome to my Draft Weekend Amode!! 

    Bubsy, I'm at the bar already. Left work early and I feel something bad is coming so your boy is 2 talls deep already. 

  • Ah getting ready for the big event- on an all day watching our hired hand painters paint the living room. Man Cave is still intact. Nero would be interested- I just found an amazing booze- food discovery by accident. The Spanish "43" licour with black walnuts. Amazing.  He'd also be happy to know one of my favortest wines is Clio from the Jumilla region of Spain. If it's Baker\Chubb, I may even open one- if I'm still conscious....   

    If my typing gets sloppy after 9 Pm or so, you'll know why....  

    @hoorta said:

    Ah getting ready for the big event- on an all day watching our hired hand painters paint the living room. Man Cave is still intact. Nero would be interested- I just found an amazing booze- food discovery by accident. The Spanish "43" licour with black walnuts. Amazing.  He'd also be happy to know one of my favortest wines is Clio from the Jumilla region of Spain. If it's Baker\Chubb, I may even open one- if I'm still conscious....   

    If my typing gets sloppy after 9 Pm or so, you'll know why....  

    43!!! It's ironic that we are talking about getting drunk and you just mention the first liquor I ever drank back when I was 14, mixed up with coke.

    It's the sweetest thing you can drink, thus giving you the worst hangover next morning.

    I'm going to try to sleep next few hours... It's 10pm and I gotta work tomorrow. How long does the First round last? 2-3h? I know it's 10min per pick but I don't recall spending 5 hours in front of the PC last year...

  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_98e.jpg.25ca089a35cdd30148a171f2a3190e08.jpg

    I'm sure I will kill several of them by the end of tonight.

  • @hoorta said:

    Ah getting ready for the big event- on an all day watching our hired hand painters paint the living room. Man Cave is still intact. Nero would be interested- I just found an amazing booze- food discovery by accident. The Spanish "43" licour with black walnuts. Amazing.  He'd also be happy to know one of my favortest wines is Clio from the Jumilla region of Spain. If it's Baker\Chubb, I may even open one- if I'm still conscious....   

    If my typing gets sloppy after 9 Pm or so, you'll know why....  

    43!!! It's ironic that we are talking about getting drunk and you just mention the first liquor I ever drank back when I was 14, mixed up with coke.

    It's the sweetest thing you can drink, thus giving you the worst hangover next morning.

    I'm going to try to sleep next few hours... It's 10pm and I gotta work tomorrow. How long does the First round last? 2-3h? I know it's 10min per pick but I don't recall spending 5 hours in front of the PC last year...

    @nero said:

    43!!! It's ironic that we are talking about getting drunk and you just mention the first liquor I ever drank back when I was 14, mixed up with coke.

    It's the sweetest thing you can drink, thus giving you the worst hangover next morning.

    I'm going to try to sleep next few hours... It's 10pm and I gotta work tomorrow. How long does the First round last? 2-3h? I know it's 10min per pick but I don't recall spending 5 hours in front of the PC last year...

    Sweet dreams guy. I should mention my sisters damn near killed my wife at a bar with a thing called "Little Beers". You take some well chilled "43" pour an ounce or three in a large shot glass, and top it with some cream. It really does look like a little beer, and the after effects are devastating if you have a few too many...   LOL, I may just fix one up for my pre draft tailgate party, now that I'm thinking about it...  🙂  

  • @canton-mike said:

    Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.  😛

    Mike

    That's why Irishmen stick to beer and whiskey, Flanagan!

    Z

    Zombo said:

    That's why Irishmen stick to beer and whiskey, Flanagan!

    Z

    You've got that right John!!!

  • supplies for round 2

    Image result for whisky and cocaine