Skip to content

Shmuck you haslem

The Browns Board
141 44 4.6k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    Mayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowMayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowJackets

    Whatchutalkin'boutwillis boutWhatwillischutalkin' 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #41

    @d-bone said:

    Whatchutalkin'boutwillis boutWhatwillischutalkin' 

    Hall of Fame you know the yellow jackets they give to Hall of Famer's

  • @7moses7 said:

    Mayfield will be a cancer when he doesn’t start 

    @babernakle said:

    Little Johnny 2.0 when he doesn’t start he will whine and even if Tyron is playing good the dumbShmuck fans will chant his name and the weak knee staff will start him and he will get destroyed maybe the browns will hit a stoke of luck and he will be banned for substance abuse 

    what makes you think this?  he worked his way from a walk-on to breaking college football records.  I think he'll be fine sitting behind tyrod, it's the fans and haslam who will need to be patient. 

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by dawg2fan
    #42

    @browns1216 said:

    what makes you think this?  he worked his way from a walk-on to breaking college football records.  I think he'll be fine sitting behind tyrod, it's the fans and haslam who will need to be patient. 

    That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

  • @browns1216 said:

    what makes you think this?  he worked his way from a walk-on to breaking college football records.  I think he'll be fine sitting behind tyrod, it's the fans and haslam who will need to be patient. 

    That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @dawg2fan said:

    That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

    Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

  • @babernakle said:

    Little Johnny 2.0 when he doesn’t start he will whine and even if Tyron is playing good the dumbShmuck fans will chant his name and the weak knee staff will start him and he will get destroyed maybe the browns will hit a stoke of luck and he will be banned for substance abuse 

    or would you rather have 2X concussions Rosen?   

    B Babernakle wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @hoorta said:

    or would you rather have 2X concussions Rosen?   

    They could of had darnold nope the choose a turd 

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Baker won't be a cancer he'll be happy he's going to be a multimillionaire to go 5-22

  • @dawg2fan said:

    That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

    Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @nickers said:

    Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

    We'll see about that

  • @d-bone said:

    Whatchutalkin'boutwillis boutWhatwillischutalkin' 

    Hall of Fame you know the yellow jackets they give to Hall of Famer's

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @the-gipper said:

    Hall of Fame you know the yellow jackets they give to Hall of Famer's

    I don't think anyone knew that you meant

  • @dawg2fan said:

    That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

    Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

    B Babernakle wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @nickers said:

    Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

    None of what he did in college will work in the nfl he’s not fast has not an elite athlete like Wilson defenses will have a day with him 

  • IN DORSEY YOU TRUST? 

    Laughing my fauhking butt off.......................... YOU use the #1...................... for a fauhking guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? 

    This is too fauhking hilarious even for Ghoolie Antics. How the fauhk can you be that stpuid.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @ghoolie said:

    IN DORSEY YOU TRUST? 

    Laughing my fauhking butt off.......................... YOU use the #1...................... for a fauhking guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? 

    This is too fauhking hilarious even for Ghoolie Antics. How the fauhk can you be that stpuid.

    There is no fuking way on earth he'd have been there at 12. Great pick. Going with real scouting not media steered bullcrap. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #50

    ok...we needed a CB.  He's gotta be better than Gilbert, right....

  • Not a fan of the Mayfield pick.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @orion said:

    Not a fan of the Mayfield pick.

    I respect the fact you can express that as an adult. I like the pick but one will tell. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #52

    pay on the cheep truck stop jimmy draft crap in the first round so they can just be cut and if for some reason we hit on one just trade em so you do not have to pay

  • IN DORSEY YOU TRUST? 

    Laughing my fauhking butt off.......................... YOU use the #1...................... for a fauhking guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? 

    This is too fauhking hilarious even for Ghoolie Antics. How the fauhk can you be that stpuid.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @ghoolie said:

    IN DORSEY YOU TRUST? 

    Laughing my fauhking butt off.......................... YOU use the #1...................... for a fauhking guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? 

    This is too fauhking hilarious even for Ghoolie Antics. How the fauhk can you be that stpuid.

    I think you're right again. Mayfield is overrated. Yeah he is accurate ...but as a dink and dunk passer ...not impressive.

  • sydS syd

    pay on the cheep truck stop jimmy draft crap in the first round so they can just be cut and if for some reason we hit on one just trade em so you do not have to pay

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @syd said:

    pay on the cheep truck stop jimmy draft crap in the first round so they can just be cut and if for some reason we hit on one just trade em so you do not have to pay

    Let's see how the other picks go.  I'm not too enthused about the first two, but perhaps we'll get some high profile players with our #2s.  

  • bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by bjh2130
    #55

    Go root for another franchise I swear some of you guys want the Browns to fail. These guys haven't played a down yet get behind them cheer on the Shmucking Browns

  • @orion said:

    Not a fan of the Mayfield pick.

    I respect the fact you can express that as an adult. I like the pick but one will tell. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @jcam222 said:

     I like the pick but one will tell. 

    I don't like him as the face of our team.  

    I know that his football knowledge is good.  I know that he works hard at football.  His football dedication is not like Manziel.....but he's a little kocky punk....and I don't like that as our face.

    I'm getting this out of my system because at some point I have to get behind this punk, I mean kid.....as OUR quarterback.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Baked mayfly

  • ok...we needed a CB.  He's gotta be better than Gilbert, right....

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @orion said:

    ok...we needed a CB.  He's gotta be better than Gilbert, right....

    A short QB, now a short CB? WTF?

    Don't like that pick either. Yeah he's super fast but.....

    At 5-foot-11 and 183 pounds, he is far smaller than the receivers he will be asked to cover, and even with a 39-inch vertical leap he could be prone to losing battles for passes thrown above the shoulder level. He could also potentially be a liability in terms of tackling, though plenty of poor-tackling cornerbacks have proven their worth in the past.

  • @jcam222 said:

     I like the pick but one will tell. 

    I don't like him as the face of our team.  

    I know that his football knowledge is good.  I know that he works hard at football.  His football dedication is not like Manziel.....but he's a little kocky punk....and I don't like that as our face.

    I'm getting this out of my system because at some point I have to get behind this punk, I mean kid.....as OUR quarterback.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @orion said:

    I don't like him as the face of our team.  

    I know that his football knowledge is good.  I know that he works hard at football.  His football dedication is not like Manziel.....but he's a little kocky punk....and I don't like that as our face.

    I'm getting this out of my system because at some point I have to get behind this punk, I mean kid.....as OUR quarterback.

    Choir boys finish last... I'm glad we finally got some Nasty on our team for once...

  • @orion said:

    ok...we needed a CB.  He's gotta be better than Gilbert, right....

    A short QB, now a short CB? WTF?

    Don't like that pick either. Yeah he's super fast but.....

    At 5-foot-11 and 183 pounds, he is far smaller than the receivers he will be asked to cover, and even with a 39-inch vertical leap he could be prone to losing battles for passes thrown above the shoulder level. He could also potentially be a liability in terms of tackling, though plenty of poor-tackling cornerbacks have proven their worth in the past.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @stinkhole said:

    A short QB, now a short CB? WTF?

    Don't like that pick either. Yeah he's super fast but.....

    At 5-foot-11 and 183 pounds, he is far smaller than the receivers he will be asked to cover, and even with a 39-inch vertical leap he could be prone to losing battles for passes thrown above the shoulder level. He could also potentially be a liability in terms of tackling, though plenty of poor-tackling cornerbacks have proven their worth in the past.

    I wish we had a Mel Blount type DB.. That guy was badass!.. But, Hey.. I'm willing to see how it shakes out...