Shmuck you haslem
-
I agree 100%.
They went for instant gratification, which could very well hurt them long term.
And they screwed us to get it. If Barkley wasn't as deserving as he is- I would wish the Giants to never win another game. Pat Shurmur had to Shmuck us Browns Fans one last time... I never liked that guy, now I know why.
And they screwed us to get it. If Barkley wasn't as deserving as he is- I would wish the Giants to never win another game. Pat Shurmur had to Shmuck us Browns Fans one last time... I never liked that guy, now I know why.
How did he screw the Browns?
Here is a clue for you dude: even if the Giants didn't take him....the Browns would not have either. Dorsey said it on TV this morning: we were going for the cornerback.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login