Skip to content

Ryan Shazier

The Browns Board
23 16 619 1
  • @tour2ma said:

    We all know Shazier's head down tackling is what ended his playing career.

    Hard to think of a better spokesman for the NFL's "Heads Up" program.

    Agreed. I Pray, for his own sake, that he doesn't attempt to play again even though he hopes to.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Agreed. I Pray, for his own sake, that he doesn't attempt to play again even though he hopes to.

    Phuck that. He's walking because of that motivation to play again. Dude has come so far so quickly. It's gawdammed incredible when you think about it.

    I hope he does play again. It would be the greatest comeback in the history of sports.

    For the first time in my life, I'm rooting for a Steeler.

  • We all know Shazier's head down tackling is what ended his playing career.

    Hard to think of a better spokesman for the NFL's "Heads Up" program.

    @tour2ma said:

    We all know Shazier's head down tackling is what ended his playing career.

    Hard to think of a better spokesman for the NFL's "Heads Up" program.

    Pains me to admit it but this is spot on.

    Some of the missile tackles he had while at tOSU (one against Cal I remember vividly because I was there) were a big foreshadowing.

  • DraftScout had this Edmunds ranked 88th in the class, a Round 3 grade, and the 3rd ranked SS.

    He's in the Steelers' physical mode and tested great at the Combine... much better than the #2 SS, which remained BAMA's Harrison.

    Sure looks like a reach, but Steelers obviously liked him a lot and felt he would not be there at their next pick at 2.28.

    @tour2ma said:

    DraftScout had this Edmunds ranked 88th in the class, a Round 3 grade, and the 3rd ranked SS.

    He's in the Steelers' physical mode and tested great at the Combine... much better than the #2 SS, which remained BAMA's Harrison.

    Sure looks like a reach, but Steelers obviously liked him a lot and felt he would not be there at their next pick at 2.28.

    And guess who Else didn't go until the 3rd...Reid.  Reid and Harrison...the top safties ranked above Edmonds.

    Edmonds has speed with good size at 6'2, 210 and a hard hitter.

    Makes you wonder about the "experts". I like the pick a lot.