Nick Chubb
-
-
Chubb at #34 is a much better value pick than Barkley at #1 would have been.
Yeah, depends on who you ask. The Giants have said that Barkley has been "touched by the hand of God"... what kind of "value" is that worth?
-
-
I don't think he would have been there @ 64 though Tour
EDIT: His vision will shame Crow's blind butt runs. WE will wonder how come this line seems so much better suddenly.
I'll remember this when Chubb averages less than Crowell did per carry...

-
I don't think he would have been there @ 64 though Tour
EDIT: His vision will shame Crow's blind butt runs. WE will wonder how come this line seems so much better suddenly.
I'll remember this when Chubb averages less than Crowell did per carry...

I'll remember this when Chubb averages less than Crowell did per carry...

Also remember it every 1st down he gets because he found the hole and not the a*s*shole.

-
Eh, ok. Wasn't really feeling a HB that high. But ok
-
not a fan of chubb....sony so much better and only a pick higher
-
or a couple higher
-
I don't think he would have been there @ 64 though Tour
EDIT: His vision will shame Crow's blind butt runs. WE will wonder how come this line seems so much better suddenly.
I'll remember this when Chubb averages less than Crowell did per carry...

I'll remember this when Chubb averages less than Crowell did per carry...

Possibly, but I doubt it. At least he won't tackle himself.
-
I don't think he would have been there @ 64 though Tour
Agree... but maybe 45th-ish?
Our haul so far just feels "reachy"... some more than others, but bottom line is it feels like our value is modest at best. With some minor maneuvering value would have increased considerably.
Of course not being in the room, can't know what calls came in from other teams.
-
-
Chubb reminds me of a slighty smaller version of the Jamal Lewis the Browns had for a couple years. That is about as fast as Jamal was able to run for us, worked out pretty well. He beat the he// out of defenses. I don't care where first-pick ranks these guys, if he is on top of Dorsey's board then he picked him where he should have been picked.
-
Low ceiling on him. I agree. Reach.
-
I don't think he would have been there @ 64 though Tour
Agree... but maybe 45th-ish?
Our haul so far just feels "reachy"... some more than others, but bottom line is it feels like our value is modest at best. With some minor maneuvering value would have increased considerably.
Of course not being in the room, can't know what calls came in from other teams.
Agree... but maybe 45th-ish?
Our haul so far just feels "reachy"... some more than others, but bottom line is it feels like our value is modest at best. With some minor maneuvering value would have increased considerably.
Of course not being in the room, can't know what calls came in from other teams.
Value is subjective sir! Especially after the first round. The consensus you think exist is shattered year after year. I’m trying to be more open about it and not overreacting with a “reach” and “steal” mentality based on rankings not published by NFL teams. Media draft analysts do a heck of a job sorting through all this mess, arguably better than teams, but they aren’t making the picks and don’t have all of the info/priorities or mindset of every team’s decision makers.
Have seen two analysts with Chubb as RB1. Ahead of Barkley. Pick 35? Steal! ?
-
Chubb a nice pick.
With Tyrod, Chubb, Landry, the offense has improved by leaps and bounds.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
