Why Witten?
-
I'll be curious to see if they stay with a 2 man booth or if they go to a 3 man booth on MNF. I wonder how JT is feeling right now? Although in his tomahawk podcast (which is excellent btw), he kind of mentioned that ESPN sort of said in not so many words that WItten was the front runner.
I'll be curious to see if they stay with a 2 man booth or if they go to a 3 man booth on MNF. I wonder how JT is feeling right now? Although in his tomahawk podcast (which is excellent btw), he kind of mentioned that ESPN sort of said in not so many words that WItten was the front runner.
Which honestly, as much as we all love JT I get totally. Witten is just going to appeal to a larger audience as long as he can hold his own in the booth there.
I wouldn't mind keeping JT on more of the local stuff though, he's going to rock it wherever he goes.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login