Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.3k 1
  • LOL!

  • Haha stolen for fb.

  • ugliest fake football card ever.

    what is he missing his teeth or does he just prefer 'black' in his mouth?

  • http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/story/report-browns-very-high-on-johnny-manziel-011214

    Johnny Manziel may not have to wait long to have his name called in the 2014 NFL Draft on May 8. According to CBS Sports, the Cleveland Browns, who have the fourth overall pick, are "very high" on the Texas A&M quarterback.

    Along hopes of bringing Manziel to Cleveland, the Browns also reportedly have current Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn on their wish list if they are able to convince him to leave the Tigers after their BCS National Championship appearance.

    The Browns feel Malzahn would be the best fit for Manziel to create their own dynamic offense the same as Auburn used to turnaround their program this past season.

    ___________________________________________________________________________________

    I have been up and down on my feelings towards Manziel. After seeing the Maurice Clarett movie, my feelings towards the NCAA vs the athletes really changed. I feel that he was unfairly turned into a bad guy. Irregardless, I am now on the Manziel wagon, especially after seeing his passion in the Chick Fil a bowl. You could see him willing his team to victory and knew the game was over even when A&M was down by 2 touchdowns. The guy might be cocky, he might be a party boy, but i think he will be motivated and wanting to be a legend in the NFL. I think he is the answer and I sure hope Houston or Jacksonville dont think the same thing.

    And if we got Malzahn that would salvage this mess of a coaching search. Even worse than last year. The Browns FO is about to lose a lot of this fanbase if they come out flat in this coaching search/offseason building.

  • http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/story/report-browns-very-high-on-johnny-manziel-011214

    Johnny Manziel may not have to wait long to have his name called in the 2014 NFL Draft on May 8. According to CBS Sports, the Cleveland Browns, who have the fourth overall pick, are "very high" on the Texas A&M quarterback.

    Along hopes of bringing Manziel to Cleveland, the Browns also reportedly have current Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn on their wish list if they are able to convince him to leave the Tigers after their BCS National Championship appearance.

    The Browns feel Malzahn would be the best fit for Manziel to create their own dynamic offense the same as Auburn used to turnaround their program this past season.

    ___________________________________________________________________________________

    I have been up and down on my feelings towards Manziel. After seeing the Maurice Clarett movie, my feelings towards the NCAA vs the athletes really changed. I feel that he was unfairly turned into a bad guy. Irregardless, I am now on the Manziel wagon, especially after seeing his passion in the Chick Fil a bowl. You could see him willing his team to victory and knew the game was over even when A&M was down by 2 touchdowns. The guy might be cocky, he might be a party boy, but i think he will be motivated and wanting to be a legend in the NFL. I think he is the answer and I sure hope Houston or Jacksonville dont think the same thing.

    And if we got Malzahn that would salvage this mess of a coaching search. Even worse than last year. The Browns FO is about to lose a lot of this fanbase if they come out flat in this coaching search/offseason building.

    @dawgsrule90 said:

    http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/story/report-browns-very-high-on-johnny-manziel-011214

    Johnny Manziel may not have to wait long to have his name called in the 2014 NFL Draft on May 8. According to CBS Sports, the Cleveland Browns, who have the fourth overall pick, are "very high" on the Texas A&M quarterback.

    Along hopes of bringing Manziel to Cleveland, the Browns also reportedly have current Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn on their wish list if they are able to convince him to leave the Tigers after their BCS National Championship appearance.

    The Browns feel Malzahn would be the best fit for Manziel to create their own dynamic offense the same as Auburn used to turnaround their program this past season.

    ___________________________________________________________________________________

    I have been up and down on my feelings towards Manziel. After seeing the Maurice Clarett movie, my feelings towards the NCAA vs the athletes really changed. I feel that he was unfairly turned into a bad guy. Irregardless, I am now on the Manziel wagon, especially after seeing his passion in the Chick Fil a bowl. You could see him willing his team to victory and knew the game was over even when A&M was down by 2 touchdowns. The guy might be cocky, he might be a party boy, but i think he will be motivated and wanting to be a legend in the NFL. I think he is the answer and I sure hope Houston or Jacksonville dont think the same thing.

    And if we got Malzahn that would salvage this mess of a coaching search. Even worse than last year. The Browns FO is about to lose a lot of this fanbase if they come out flat in this coaching search/offseason building.

    Yeah, and if Manziel flops, it's bye bye Banner and Lombardi. Coach too. The FO is in a lose\lose situation.

  • The difference is they give Manziel and Coach X... more than a year.. just because i know Haslam does not want to admit 2 mistakes in 2 years. He seems stubborn enough in his defense of Pilot Flying Joke that i bet he sticks with this party for longer. And the bad news is that he might be stubborn enough to stick with Banner in the long run.

  • I think the browns FO are just high period.

  • Clarett was in a movie? 🙂

  • I think the browns FO are just high period.

    @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

  • @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

    @hoorta said:

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

    smokescreen

  • @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

    @hoorta said:

    >>What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts?>>

    A Front Office that has a 'front runner' before starting a search for Head Coach??

    What if their 'front runner' isn't interested?

    I've been away from this board - and, in turn, not close to the Browns - for some time. I am struck by the vitriol toward the Front Office. I'm not saying it's not justified, just that life long and rabid Browns fans are REALLY unhappy. Used to be, "Blue Skies Ahead". Now it's anything but.

  • @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

    @hoorta said:

    The more I think about it- just where is this "rumor" coming from? Source please.Yeah, and there was another rumor floating around they weren't interested in interviewing college coaches. BTW, Stoops hasn't exactly said he wouldn't be interested in coaching the Browns. What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts? Really?

    If they['re doing due diligence on a coach, they sure as hell better take a look at all the top qb prospects.

    Ive heard rumors in the past, namely during the weather delay of the Seahawks-49ers game way back in September about the Browns scouting Manziel heavily. And im pretty sure Stoops said he wanted to stay at Oklahoma. That honestly would have been a tougher snag than Chip Kelly.

  • Gus Malzahn and Johnny Manziel together would be bantardo's best bet to keep their jobs..

    I would love to see this happen but it wont..

    Instead we will remain unhappily in 4th place in the AFCN due to poor drafting and kneejerk hiring/firing practices..

  • It might be more accurate to change the title to " Browns High WITH Manziel"

  • I think the browns FO are just high period.

    @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    yeah they make some serious blue see through 'glass'.

    if we draft manziel or bridgewater they are made of glass.....so walter white dies in the end.

    spoiler alert!!

  • @bbedward said:

    I think the browns FO are just high period.

    yeah they make some serious blue see through 'glass'.

    if we draft manziel or bridgewater they are made of glass.....so walter white dies in the end.

    spoiler alert!!

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah they make some serious blue see through 'glass'.

    if we draft manziel or bridgewater they are made of glass.....so walter white dies in the end.

    spoiler alert!!

    That's the good stuff. No food coloring 🙂

  • http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/story/report-browns-very-high-on-johnny-manziel-011214

    Johnny Manziel may not have to wait long to have his name called in the 2014 NFL Draft on May 8. According to CBS Sports, the Cleveland Browns, who have the fourth overall pick, are "very high" on the Texas A&M quarterback.

    Along hopes of bringing Manziel to Cleveland, the Browns also reportedly have current Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn on their wish list if they are able to convince him to leave the Tigers after their BCS National Championship appearance.

    The Browns feel Malzahn would be the best fit for Manziel to create their own dynamic offense the same as Auburn used to turnaround their program this past season.

    ___________________________________________________________________________________

    I have been up and down on my feelings towards Manziel. After seeing the Maurice Clarett movie, my feelings towards the NCAA vs the athletes really changed. I feel that he was unfairly turned into a bad guy. Irregardless, I am now on the Manziel wagon, especially after seeing his passion in the Chick Fil a bowl. You could see him willing his team to victory and knew the game was over even when A&M was down by 2 touchdowns. The guy might be cocky, he might be a party boy, but i think he will be motivated and wanting to be a legend in the NFL. I think he is the answer and I sure hope Houston or Jacksonville dont think the same thing.

    And if we got Malzahn that would salvage this mess of a coaching search. Even worse than last year. The Browns FO is about to lose a lot of this fanbase if they come out flat in this coaching search/offseason building.

    @dawgsrule90 said:

    http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/story/report-browns-very-high-on-johnny-manziel-011214

    Johnny Manziel may not have to wait long to have his name called in the 2014 NFL Draft on May 8. According to CBS Sports, the Cleveland Browns, who have the fourth overall pick, are "very high" on the Texas A&M quarterback.

    Along hopes of bringing Manziel to Cleveland, the Browns also reportedly have current Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn on their wish list if they are able to convince him to leave the Tigers after their BCS National Championship appearance.

    The Browns feel Malzahn would be the best fit for Manziel to create their own dynamic offense the same as Auburn used to turnaround their program this past season.

    ___________________________________________________________________________________

    I have been up and down on my feelings towards Manziel. After seeing the Maurice Clarett movie, my feelings towards the NCAA vs the athletes really changed. I feel that he was unfairly turned into a bad guy. Irregardless, I am now on the Manziel wagon, especially after seeing his passion in the Chick Fil a bowl. You could see him willing his team to victory and knew the game was over even when A&M was down by 2 touchdowns. The guy might be cocky, he might be a party boy, but i think he will be motivated and wanting to be a legend in the NFL. I think he is the answer and I sure hope Houston or Jacksonville dont think the same thing.

    And if we got Malzahn that would salvage this mess of a coaching search. Even worse than last year. The Browns FO is about to lose a lot of this fanbase if they come out flat in this coaching search/offseason building.

    I stopped reading after "irregardless". I'd be fine with Manziel but don't want to trade up for him. He is a playmaker but is an injury waiting to happen. Either way it goes down I'm fine.

  • @hoorta said:

    >>What Front Office- short of a bunch of Retards- OK the Stooges just might be Retards- announces their interest in a player before the combine, & before team & individual workouts?>>

    A Front Office that has a 'front runner' before starting a search for Head Coach??

    What if their 'front runner' isn't interested?

    I've been away from this board - and, in turn, not close to the Browns - for some time. I am struck by the vitriol toward the Front Office. I'm not saying it's not justified, just that life long and rabid Browns fans are REALLY unhappy. Used to be, "Blue Skies Ahead". Now it's anything but.

    @chicopee-john said:

    A Front Office that has a 'front runner' before starting a search for Head Coach??

    What if their 'front runner' isn't interested?

    I've been away from this board - and, in turn, not close to the Browns - for some time. I am struck by the vitriol toward the Front Office. I'm not saying it's not justified, just that life long and rabid Browns fans are REALLY unhappy. Used to be, "Blue Skies Ahead". Now it's anything but.

    You can only get beaten down and run over by a semi so many times before you have two options 1) walk away from the whole pathetic stinking mess, or 2) Get hostile and cynical. Haslam even alluded to option #2 in his post fire Chud presser. Yup, what if they're dying to get Manziel, Tooo bad they don't draft first, and what if someone ahead of them takes him? I'm not listening to the Stooges spin, but what the National media is saying- if they look like they're incompetent- they probably are. Eagles fans are less than impressed with Banner, and Lombardi is such a FO genius he was cooling his heels on NFLN for years. Bad hires result in bad decisions.

    Lombardi's first draft was less than stellar, and some of the cuts and pick ups were questionable. I have ZERO confidence he will fare much better in 2014 with a boatload of selections.

    Can I add Haslam is starting to look like a Jerry Jones wannabe? Situations can make a liar out of you- but Haslam has put out a line of BS to the fans that's pretty easy to document. "Continuity" so let's fire a coach after one year. "proven winner" I suppose all those coordinators you're stuck with interviewing were the major reaons the Broncos and Seahawks are winning "sustainable success"- when you're obviously putting all your eggs in the 2014 draft basket. Riiiiiight.

  • Anyone seen this pic?

    Chris Paul is 6 feet tall.

    http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/07/29/johnny-manziel-smoking-weed.jpg

    ahhh...Doesn't look like he's even Chris Paul's height.

  • Yeah that Russell Wilson is too short, too. He's going to suck.