Skip to content

With the first pick, i choose

The Browns Board
22 16 1.7k
  • @riffer-x said:

    I've said this a million times buy one on the Browns site and put whatever name you want on it. It's authentic and you'll have it the rest of your life. JUST BE CAREFUL DRYING IT.

    I'd get "Riffer X is a Gaylord" but I'm not sure that would fit across my shoulders

    😉

    @howiedawg said:

    I'd get "Riffer X is a Gaylord" but I'm not sure that would fit across my shoulders

    😉

    Since I have big shoulders I have one that says HowDawg the Bloody Limey and it fits just fine.

    Show it to you next game you're at.

  • @howiedawg said:

    I'd get "Riffer X is a Gaylord" but I'm not sure that would fit across my shoulders

    😉

    Since I have big shoulders I have one that says HowDawg the Bloody Limey and it fits just fine.

    Show it to you next game you're at.

    @riffer-x said:

    Since I have big shoulders I have one that says HowDawg the Bloody Limey and it fits just fine.

    Show it to you next game you're at.

    😆

    December 6th, it's booked. I really hope you can make that tailgate. H.