Skip to content

Which FANS love their team the most?

The Browns Board
27 7 703
  • @stinkhole said:

    Great!  A joke thread!

    tourbus.gif

    This may be the Y bridge in Zanesville.  This group is going back to Columbus because they know that they do not have the balls to compete with either Cleveland of Cincinnatti.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @the-gipper said:

    This may be the Y bridge in Zanesville.  This group is going back to Columbus because they know that they do not have the balls to compete with either Cleveland of Cincinnatti.

    Surely they could compete in a spelling bee.

  • StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
    #22

    A hilarious Pittsburgh joke!

  • @the-gipper said:

    This may be the Y bridge in Zanesville.  This group is going back to Columbus because they know that they do not have the balls to compete with either Cleveland of Cincinnatti.

    Surely they could compete in a spelling bee.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @stinkhole said:

    Surely they could compete in a spelling bee.

    Really? On just Cincinnati?

    And StinkHole vs The Gipper I think I'd be real safe putting my money on The Gipper.   😆

  • @stinkhole said:

    Surely they could compete in a spelling bee.

    Really? On just Cincinnati?

    And StinkHole vs The Gipper I think I'd be real safe putting my money on The Gipper.   😆

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mjp28 said:

    Really? On just Cincinnati?

    And StinkHole vs The Gipper I think I'd be real safe putting my money on The Gipper.   😆

    Me too, let’s do it. The fistfight never came to fruition, let’s at least see something ?

  • @mjp28 said:

    Really? On just Cincinnati?

    And StinkHole vs The Gipper I think I'd be real safe putting my money on The Gipper.   😆

    Me too, let’s do it. The fistfight never came to fruition, let’s at least see something ?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @comeonman said:

    Me too, let’s do it. The fistfight never came to fruition, let’s at least see something ?

    Yeah a "spell off", no words barred.  😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    This may be the Y bridge in Zanesville.  This group is going back to Columbus because they know that they do not have the balls to compete with either Cleveland of Cincinnatti.

    Surely they could compete in a spelling bee.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #26

    @stinkhole said:

    Surely they could compete in a spelling bee.

    Are you seriously giving me Sheet about the spelling of Cincinnati seriously have you gone to this level of stupidity as a Steeler fan I guess I should've expected it ㊙️

  • @mjp28 said:

    Really? On just Cincinnati?

    And StinkHole vs The Gipper I think I'd be real safe putting my money on The Gipper.   😆

    Me too, let’s do it. The fistfight never came to fruition, let’s at least see something ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @comeonman said:

    Me too, let’s do it. The fistfight never came to fruition, let’s at least see something ?

    Hell I would probably beat him at a Pittsburgh Steelers trivia contestHell I would probably beat him at a Pittsburgh Steelers trivia contest