Skip to content

Former Brown Winslow arrested for burglary

The Browns Board
86 23 3.8k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    We don’t we ignore it which is what you should do. 

    Ignore a grown man jacking in your hotel room or ignore the article?

    @htownbrown said:

    Ignore a grown man jacking in your hotel room or ignore the article?

    Both 

  • @htownbrown said:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.com/report-kellen-winslow-ii-couldnt-stop-masturbating-in-1835493794/amp

    How does everyone just deal with this?  

    How can you criticize a guy who is always pulling for his team?

    l can’t claim credit for that but thought it was pretty good. 

    Seriously though, that’s like Twilight Zone shit. I can’t imagine what it was like to be poor Romeo trying to counsel a guy that public pud pulling is not ok. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Seriously though, that’s like Twilight Zone shit. I can’t imagine what it was like to be poor Romeo trying to counsel a guy that public pud pulling is not ok. 

    Woody Allen couldn't write this stuff.

    I guess Romeo should've whacked his pee-pee with a ruler.  

  • All the good news.... And in 1 yesterday..I've read about A.) a former Browns, Tuggie Soldier with toys.. B.) Hue's TwatWaffle lover Adam Silver, banging Baker's Bakery for hurting feelings  C.) than more of twatwaffle Silver, shining up some, Todd Munchkin & Kitchens can't Crayola color up a playbook....D.) All followed up by reading MKC's response to each ?... Decided we needed a cabin lake weekend away with the kids.. A no Wifi weekend away from these media meatheads..Happy Fathers Day gents ?.. Gone Fishin" (down to rock bottom again😉 apparently) sign is out..Read ya, Come MonDay ?  Cheers!    

  • Undiagnosed fairly severe personality disorder.. I'm neither angry nor shocked, I'm more sad for the rest of his family [Kellen Sr] who by all accounts are pretty decent folk.

  • Undiagnosed fairly severe personality disorder.. I'm neither angry nor shocked, I'm more sad for the rest of his family [Kellen Sr] who by all accounts are pretty decent folk.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Undiagnosed fairly severe personality disorder.. I'm neither angry nor shocked, I'm more sad for the rest of his family [Kellen Sr] who by all accounts are pretty decent folk.

    Was stationed in Coronado, CA for a few years when his father played for the Chargers.  Great player without a doubt.

  • His military rank will be Major Gape...like the anal variety