CowTurd: Apparently does not do his homework!
-
This was the first time I ever heard Cowherd going off on Baker. This is predraft; actually a fairly interesting take on the potential pitfalls of turning the keys to the franchise over to an immature player. His main issue with Baker is his arrest running from the cops last year. Apparently, he isn't letting go of the issue.
Quite a lisp you've got going there, Colin.
I'd doubt Cowhead ever got inside of a huddle even if he played HS football? Let Bakers lineman miss a assignment a few times & I'd bet Baker speaking up to his lineman just as he did Collin..immature in the NFL, are the guys trying to take your head off weekly..
I'd doubt Cowhead ever got inside of a huddle even if he played HS football? Let Bakers lineman miss a assignment a few times & I'd bet Baker speaking up to his lineman just as he did Collin..immature in the NFL, are the guys trying to take your head off weekly..
Definitely, if Baker proves himself to his teammates on the field. I'm reminded of a photo of Brady Quinn having a hissy in the huddle while Joe Thomas looks at him with an expression of utter contempt.
I don't regularly watch Cowherd. The only times I've seen him talk about Baker is pre-draft. Apparently, he hasn't changed his mind (nor does he plan on changing his mind) concerning Baker's maturity.
-
I'd doubt Cowhead ever got inside of a huddle even if he played HS football? Let Bakers lineman miss a assignment a few times & I'd bet Baker speaking up to his lineman just as he did Collin..immature in the NFL, are the guys trying to take your head off weekly..
Definitely, if Baker proves himself to his teammates on the field. I'm reminded of a photo of Brady Quinn having a hissy in the huddle while Joe Thomas looks at him with an expression of utter contempt.
I don't regularly watch Cowherd. The only times I've seen him talk about Baker is pre-draft. Apparently, he hasn't changed his mind (nor does he plan on changing his mind) concerning Baker's maturity.
Definitely, if Baker proves himself to his teammates on the field. I'm reminded of a photo of Brady Quinn having a hissy in the huddle while Joe Thomas looks at him with an expression of utter contempt.
I don't regularly watch Cowherd. The only times I've seen him talk about Baker is pre-draft. Apparently, he hasn't changed his mind (nor does he plan on changing his mind) concerning Baker's maturity.
Same here, I know I can count the times watching him on one hand......easily.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login