Browns pre season games all live on national t.v
-
You both likely have the same ability to put together a sentence.
That would make 2 of us that know more football than you.
OK, but youre second fiddle.
OK, but youre second fiddle.
You probably would like to fiddle with the monkey's boner. After all, you "fagdom" is not necessarily species specific.
-
OK, but youre second fiddle.
You probably would like to fiddle with the monkey's boner. After all, you "fagdom" is not necessarily species specific.
You probably would like to fiddle with the monkey's boner. After all, you "fagdom" is not necessarily species specific.
You should know.
-
You probably would like to fiddle with the monkey's boner. After all, you "fagdom" is not necessarily species specific.
You should know.
You should know.
True....I know that you want to fiddle with my boner, and I am certainly on a higher level along the evolutionary scale than you.
-
You should know.
True....I know that you want to fiddle with my boner, and I am certainly on a higher level along the evolutionary scale than you.
True....I know that you want to fiddle with my boner, and I am certainly on a higher level along the evolutionary scale than you.
Yeah, I can tell.
-
True....I know that you want to fiddle with my boner, and I am certainly on a higher level along the evolutionary scale than you.
Yeah, I can tell.
Yeah, I can tell.
Everyone can tell.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login