Ghoolio Iglesias
-
Being a Jew is not a nationality......it is a religion...or an ethnicity. Are you aware that there are people who are Jews who are also Americans?
The Beatle also sang songs in Italian. Did that make them Italian?
Absolutely incorrect. Hebrew is the faith. Being a Jew has to do with origin. And by the way.....I never said Iglesias was Italian. I just said, imagine we are in Italy.
Absolutely incorrect. Hebrew is the faith. Being a Jew has to do with origin. And by the way.....I never said Iglesias was Italian. I just said, imagine we are in Italy.
Hmmm.....I wonder if we can get an official ruling on that. Actually, Judaism is the faith....if I am not mistaken. I am not sure that being "Jewish" has a racial element to it. I have seen white Jews, Brown Jews, Black Jews...etc. I think we would need a more definitive opinion on this.
-
I don't have to be an accomplished musician to know bad music, bad singing when I hear it. And, of course I knew you were doing a parody. Just because you were bad does not mean you were not funny. You were funny....you just were inaccurate about Iglesias's background. Whattsamatta you? Can't take a little correction? What is Steve tells you your accordian accompaniment is all wrong...will you be unable to deal with that?
And I have been dealing with Steve's singing since we were sophomores in high school.
Dude, seriously, stop eating paint chips. I played guitar for Steve for 3 hours, sang a few tunes and basically was his sideman for whatever direction he wanted to give me. Don't be concerned with my studio demeanor. I have played on over 1,200 projects in my day. I will delight Steve when he decides to send me the track. Don't worry, Pal...nobody... and i mean nobody... can touch me.
Dude, seriously, stop eating paint chips. I played guitar for Steve for 3 hours, sang a few tunes and basically was his sideman for whatever direction he wanted to give me. Don't be concerned with my studio demeanor. I have played on over 1,200 projects in my day. I will delight Steve when he decides to send me the track. Don't worry, Pal...nobody... and i mean nobody... can touch me.
Trust me, I have not worried one moment about you. Sometimes I bust your chops, but that is not worry, just entertainment. (like I said, your imitation was pretty effing funny)
As far as your skill and accomplishments as a musician, I am really in no position to tell..in that I am not musician. And I don't really doubt you about it. But, I guess the next time I see Steve I can ask him.
-
Maybe somebody is missing the joke?
?
WSS
-
Maybe somebody is missing the joke?
?
WSS
Maybe somebody is missing the joke?
?
WSS
That anyone could thing the video was a stab at anything but nonsense, continues to remind me of the moronic constituency here. Regarding singing........... well..........again, my threads over the years are full of awe for my crooner friend.
-
Maybe somebody is missing the joke?
?
WSS
Maybe somebody is missing the joke?
?
WSS
By the way, I just bought one of the new D'Angelico archtop Jazz guitars. I have to say, at $1,700 the damned thing is close, very close to the level of the great vintage stuff of the 40's. Without the $15K + pricetag.
I miss you, buddy. Next year, I promise, I am coming to see you.
-
Maybe somebody is missing the joke?
?
WSS
By the way, I just bought one of the new D'Angelico archtop Jazz guitars. I have to say, at $1,700 the damned thing is close, very close to the level of the great vintage stuff of the 40's. Without the $15K + pricetag.
I miss you, buddy. Next year, I promise, I am coming to see you.
By the way, I just bought one of the new D'Angelico archtop Jazz guitars. I have to say, at $1,700 the damned thing is close, very close to the level of the great vintage stuff of the 40's. Without the $15K + pricetag.
I miss you, buddy. Next year, I promise, I am coming to see you.
Sounds great my friend
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login