Skip to content

Tampa, Who's Going?

The Browns Board
105 21 3.5k
  • I've heard Tampa really sucsk.

  • I've heard Tampa really sucsk.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I've heard Tampa really sucsk.

    Especially when you are a week late for the game. Lmao.

  • Most of these were cheerleader shots and panoramic views. Last one is a screenshot of Flugs and I during the Baker fumble right before half in section 131. My a$$ is still sore from the ref raping, but great time nonetheless. Most Bucs fans were pretty cool and thanks to Larry, Zombo and Mike for the hospitality amongst others. BTW, Tampa can feel free to sell friggen beer before 11am on Sundays. I live in Jax Beach now, which is quite different than Jax itself. 

    1062953651_Bucs3.thumb.jpg.5e2a86a7773ccb6b97d461c45237017f.jpg1840198153_Bucs2.thumb.jpg.aa4677690ed0fa03bd4ccfa02f148297.jpg250384748_Cheerleadersass.thumb.jpg.73892031682bf6edc69c32d0f8e32c56.jpg

    Bucs 4.jpg

    Bucs 5.jpg

    Me and Flugs at Bucs.jpg

  • Most of these were cheerleader shots and panoramic views. Last one is a screenshot of Flugs and I during the Baker fumble right before half in section 131. My a$$ is still sore from the ref raping, but great time nonetheless. Most Bucs fans were pretty cool and thanks to Larry, Zombo and Mike for the hospitality amongst others. BTW, Tampa can feel free to sell friggen beer before 11am on Sundays. I live in Jax Beach now, which is quite different than Jax itself. 

    1062953651_Bucs3.thumb.jpg.5e2a86a7773ccb6b97d461c45237017f.jpg1840198153_Bucs2.thumb.jpg.aa4677690ed0fa03bd4ccfa02f148297.jpg250384748_Cheerleadersass.thumb.jpg.73892031682bf6edc69c32d0f8e32c56.jpg

    Bucs 4.jpg

    Bucs 5.jpg

    Me and Flugs at Bucs.jpg

    @riffer-x said:

    Most of these were cheerleader shots and panoramic views. Last one is a screenshot of Flugs and I during the Baker fumble right before half in section 131. My a$$ is still sore from the ref raping, but great time nonetheless. Most Bucs fans were pretty cool and thanks to Larry, Zombo and Mike for the hospitality amongst others. BTW, Tampa can feel free to sell friggen beer before 11am on Sundays. I live in Jax Beach now, which is quite different than Jax itself. 

    Long time no see Riff, don't be a stranger around these parts.  🙂   

  • @topdawg31 said:

    I'm in that pic wearing the 64 Capt Weber jersey.

    Cool, Cap !

    That restaurant was good, but it couldn't hold all of us. 

    But a great time. 

    @busterbrowntige said:

    Cool, Cap !

    That restaurant was good, but it couldn't hold all of us. 

    But a great time. 

    It was insane, we got in there around 5pm and saved those first 4 tables upstairs.