Skip to content

Has there ever been a more pivotal/important season for the Browns?

The Browns Board
64 21 2.1k 1
  • @clevfan4life said:

    i prob have to.pull up some microfische at the library to go back that far

    ?

    No,  just get the Sporting News Guide to Pro Football....or the like.

    You are beginning to start to sound like a Steeler fan:  "nothing in the world ever happened before I was born...or nothing ever happened in the world before 1970"    Seriously....lets not have our patrons on here...Browns fans anyway, start sounding as dumb as Steeler fans.  Please. I beg of you.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @the-gipper said:

    No,  just get the Sporting News Guide to Pro Football....or the like.

    You are beginning to start to sound like a Steeler fan:  "nothing in the world ever happened before I was born...or nothing ever happened in the world before 1970"    Seriously....lets not have our patrons on here...Browns fans anyway, start sounding as dumb as Steeler fans.  Please. I beg of you.

    Steelerz fans: like when the cops show up at a crime scene......1933-1970 "I don't recall, I didn't see anything".  😆

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Paxton Lynch.

  • Paxton Lynch.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @suomi said:

    Paxton Lynch.

    Are we just throwing out random names on this thread?  

    Johnny Getangry

    Mike Junkin

    Ben Francisco

    Humbo Nooney

    Tuney Lucas

    Jim Beam

    Jack Daniels

    John Walker

    Bob Dobalito

    Minnie Goldie Swartz

    Lulu Leona Higgins

    Damon Runyan

    Garth Algar

    Khan Noonien Singh

    Zoilo Versailles

    Arbuta Reputa

    Zelmo Beatty

  • @suomi said:

    Paxton Lynch.

    Are we just throwing out random names on this thread?  

    Johnny Getangry

    Mike Junkin

    Ben Francisco

    Humbo Nooney

    Tuney Lucas

    Jim Beam

    Jack Daniels

    John Walker

    Bob Dobalito

    Minnie Goldie Swartz

    Lulu Leona Higgins

    Damon Runyan

    Garth Algar

    Khan Noonien Singh

    Zoilo Versailles

    Arbuta Reputa

    Zelmo Beatty

    S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by SD_Tom
    #64

    @the-gipper said:

    Are we just throwing out random names on this thread?  

    Johnny Getangry

    Mike Junkin

    Ben Francisco

    Humbo Nooney

    Tuney Lucas

    Jim Beam

    Jack Daniels

    John Walker

    Bob Dobalito

    Minnie Goldie Swartz

    Lulu Leona Higgins

    Damon Runyan

    Garth Algar

    Khan Noonien Singh

    Zoilo Versailles

    Arbuta Reputa

    Zelmo Beatty

    No "TOUCHDOWN" Tommy Vardell?