Skip to content

Dez on his way ?

The Browns Board
187 34 5.7k 1
  • Browns_Fucking_RuleB Browns_Fucking_Rule wrote on last edited by

    Such positive talk from Dez.. I had a feeling it was going to fizzle out. Could almost see it in Dorsey's eyes.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Door not closed yet...I think we have upper hand because not too many teams are interested in him

  • Door not closed yet...I think we have upper hand because not too many teams are interested in him

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by

    @kvoethe said:

    Door not closed yet...I think we have upper hand because not too many teams are interested in him

    I'm sure there's a reason for that. Realistically, he probly wants more money and a bigger role than he was being offered. That's totally dependent on Gordon playing or not.

  • Zombo said:

    This is what I have been thinking.

    I guess he could be the three over Callaway until Callaway is more experienced ....

    But Landry is going to catch 100 balls, Gordon is the playmaker, we have 3 good rbs and a young stud TE ... how many balls does that leave for Dez?

    Z

    Which is my issue with dez....dez don't get da ball, dez whines like a petulant child on the sidelines, to the media, anyone who will listen. He's not the starter here, so how many games till he starts being the normal head case he's always been?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @choco said:

    Which is my issue with dez....dez don't get da ball, dez whines like a petulant child on the sidelines, to the media, anyone who will listen. He's not the starter here, so how many games till he starts being the normal head case he's always been?

    One of the last guys on Earth I want anywhere near Callaway. 

  • Door not closed yet...I think we have upper hand because not too many teams are interested in him

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @kvoethe said:

    Door not closed yet...I think we have upper hand because not too many teams are interested in him

    And you don't think that's a major red flag? Bryant will hold out until a team has a major injury at WR- and then ask for the moon.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Final cut down date 9-2-18..Dez,Inman*,M.Floyd,Jordan Matthews*,Lafell* may want to land a job before WR market floods..  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/wide-receiver/  *= I'd take a look to push Higgins/Ratley

  • @choco said:

    Which is my issue with dez....dez don't get da ball, dez whines like a petulant child on the sidelines, to the media, anyone who will listen. He's not the starter here, so how many games till he starts being the normal head case he's always been?

    One of the last guys on Earth I want anywhere near Callaway. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    One of the last guys on Earth I want anywhere near Callaway. 

    Like giving a pyromaniac a box matches...

    The last time Dez looked like a starter was 2-3 years ago.  That being the case, the finger pointing started, Garrett had faves/suck-ups and another Twittiot was born.   We need that around here about as much as Lindsay Lohan needs another case of crabs