Skip to content

Dez on his way ?

The Browns Board
187 34 5.7k 1
  • Gordon is not coming back.  Get off the three year long train ride of "I hope he is coming and going to be jerry rice, Michel Irvin, Fitzpatrick all in one delusion.

    Hue does not Sheet.  He is praying not have egg on his face again.  Calloway will Get susspended like 4 games.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by

    @lbc-mike said:

    Gordon is not coming back.  Get off the three year long train ride of "I hope he is coming and going to be jerry rice, Michel Irvin, Fitzpatrick all in one delusion.

    Hue does not Sheet.  He is praying not have egg on his face again.  Calloway will Get susspended like 4 games.

    Gordon is coming back and you can bank on that. 

    Dez will be in on Thursday to work out, that you can bank on too 🙂

    Calloway will not get a 4 game suspension at least for his traffic stop etc that happened recently. This again you can bank on.

    Mike you have some banking to do!!

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    I think Big Dez has a good year or two left in him. This is a guy who even today is still raw from a technique standpoint. I believe I heard that he just this offseason started working with a private receivers coach for the first time. 

    Most importantly (and to the consternation of many here), Dak Prescott is a mediocre NFL QB that doesn’t know what to do with a talent like Dez. 

    I hope we get him. 

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Gordon is not coming back.  Get off the three year long train ride of "I hope he is coming and going to be jerry rice, Michel Irvin, Fitzpatrick all in one delusion.

    Hue does not Sheet.  He is praying not have egg on his face again.  Calloway will Get susspended like 4 games.

    Gordon is coming back and you can bank on that. 

    Dez will be in on Thursday to work out, that you can bank on too 🙂

    Calloway will not get a 4 game suspension at least for his traffic stop etc that happened recently. This again you can bank on.

    Mike you have some banking to do!!

    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    Gordon is coming back and you can bank on that. 

    Dez will be in on Thursday to work out, that you can bank on too 🙂

    Calloway will not get a 4 game suspension at least for his traffic stop etc that happened recently. This again you can bank on.

    Mike you have some banking to do!!

    If Gordon comes back great.

    If we sign dez.   Bonus insurance.

    We do have Goodell as a commissioner if you forgot.  Callaway is already in stage one.  

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    Dez is in town right? Or is he coming in? 

  • Dez is in town right? Or is he coming in? 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    Dez is in town right? Or is he coming in? 

    Interviews Thursday.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    Signs Thursday you mean? Seams like Dorsey Taylor and Landry are wanting him in to check him out.

    I am not a Dez fanboy.  If he makes our team better I am all in.  

  • Signs Thursday you mean? Seams like Dorsey Taylor and Landry are wanting him in to check him out.

    I am not a Dez fanboy.  If he makes our team better I am all in.  

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @lbc-mike said:

    I am not a Dez fanboy.  If he makes our team better I am all in.  

    Like hell- this thread is six pages long fanboy.  🙂  

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Don't want him personally because I don't think he has much left...

    ... but "the team" seems to...

    so...

    WTF...

  • Don't want him personally because I don't think he has much left...

    ... but "the team" seems to...

    so...

    WTF...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Don't want him personally because I don't think he has much left...

    ... but "the team" seems to...

    so...

    WTF...

    It depends on how much (or how little) he's willing to take. On a cheap one year "prove it" deal I'm OK with it. At least until the elusive Josh Gordon shows up- if ever. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    saw a picture of him signing a Browns helmet 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Don't want him personally because I don't think he has much left...

    ... but "the team" seems to...

    so...

    WTF...

    It depends on how much (or how little) he's willing to take. On a cheap one year "prove it" deal I'm OK with it. At least until the elusive Josh Gordon shows up- if ever. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    It depends on how much (or how little) he's willing to take. On a cheap one year "prove it" deal I'm OK with it. At least until the elusive Josh Gordon shows up- if ever. 

    As has been pointed out...

    Money we have...

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    seems he had his agent with him so I would ASSume that if he leaves town tomorrow he will not be a Brown

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222

    So assuming Gordon returns we also have Landry, Callaway and Higgins. Exactly what role does Dez play?? He’s looking for a one year prove it deal. He’s not going to prove much a our number 4 or lower. That means by mid season he’s in full drama mode. 

  • Where the heck would you even slot Dez for a year?  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/wide-receiver/  

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @gumby73 said:

    Where the heck would you even slot Dez for a year?  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/wide-receiver/  

    Well time to throw your bid in the hat^^^Crabtree/Nelson got 7M.Julio's deal got redone.Dez is age 29.My guess with the Land price tag pricing goes no higher than ?8.5m one year deal..Dorsey can't trust Callaway nor Gordo as far as Hue & Haley can run them..?

  • So assuming Gordon returns we also have Landry, Callaway and Higgins. Exactly what role does Dez play?? He’s looking for a one year prove it deal. He’s not going to prove much a our number 4 or lower. That means by mid season he’s in full drama mode. 

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    So assuming Gordon returns we also have Landry, Callaway and Higgins. Exactly what role does Dez play?? He’s looking for a one year prove it deal. He’s not going to prove much a our number 4 or lower. That means by mid season he’s in full drama mode. 

    This is what I have been thinking.

    I guess he could be the three over Callaway until Callaway is more experienced ....

    But Landry is going to catch 100 balls, Gordon is the playmaker, we have 3 good rbs and a young stud TE ... how many balls does that leave for Dez?

    Z

  • @jcam222 said:

    So assuming Gordon returns we also have Landry, Callaway and Higgins. Exactly what role does Dez play?? He’s looking for a one year prove it deal. He’s not going to prove much a our number 4 or lower. That means by mid season he’s in full drama mode. 

    This is what I have been thinking.

    I guess he could be the three over Callaway until Callaway is more experienced ....

    But Landry is going to catch 100 balls, Gordon is the playmaker, we have 3 good rbs and a young stud TE ... how many balls does that leave for Dez?

    Z

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco

    Zombo said:

    This is what I have been thinking.

    I guess he could be the three over Callaway until Callaway is more experienced ....

    But Landry is going to catch 100 balls, Gordon is the playmaker, we have 3 good rbs and a young stud TE ... how many balls does that leave for Dez?

    Z

    Which is my issue with dez....dez don't get da ball, dez whines like a petulant child on the sidelines, to the media, anyone who will listen. He's not the starter here, so how many games till he starts being the normal head case he's always been?

  • Zombo said:

    This is what I have been thinking.

    I guess he could be the three over Callaway until Callaway is more experienced ....

    But Landry is going to catch 100 balls, Gordon is the playmaker, we have 3 good rbs and a young stud TE ... how many balls does that leave for Dez?

    Z

    Which is my issue with dez....dez don't get da ball, dez whines like a petulant child on the sidelines, to the media, anyone who will listen. He's not the starter here, so how many games till he starts being the normal head case he's always been?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @choco said:

    Which is my issue with dez....dez don't get da ball, dez whines like a petulant child on the sidelines, to the media, anyone who will listen. He's not the starter here, so how many games till he starts being the normal head case he's always been?

    Ist half of 1st game.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by

    well, he left the land with no deal....?

  • well, he left the land with no deal....?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @choco said:

    well, he left the land with no deal....?

    hmmm didn't see that anywhere but oh well